Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts.
11:56 AM on 12/14/12
RyanGarner
Registered Member
User Info.
Thank you. And it needs to go deeper than posting something like "thoughts and prayers go out to everyone involved." It is a nice sentiment but something needs to be done. My biggest fear is that in a few days people will fall back into complacency and nothing will be changed.
11:56 AM on 12/14/12
RyanGarner
Registered Member
User Info.
It's important, particularly during trying times like this, to remember that the world is not all bad. Tell those you love how you feel. Hug someone. Compliment a stranger. Hold the door open for people. Do whatever you can to make the world a better place.
Yes.
12:30 PM on 12/14/12
RyanGarner
Registered Member
User Info.
Gun control is needed and it will help alleviate the problem but let's not be naive and think it will stop things like this from happening all together.
12:55 PM on 12/14/12
RyanGarner
Registered Member
User Info.
It might.
And don't take this the wrong way. I love America and we've got our problems too here on other things. Had a ball on holidays there last year. But it's the only western country you ever hear this stuff happening in. That fucking 2nd amendment.
I completely agree that it is needed, I am just saying that there is more to it than weapons control.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests