Username
Password
Death News - Page 21
Displaying posts 300 - 307 of 307.
07:49 AM on 12/16/12
Portugal4142
@BrandonMir
User Info.
they should make it harder to get guns but banning them altogether (which idk if thats what youre calling for) would make regular citizens vulnerable to similar massacres if the US ever fell under tyrannical control. sounds far fetched but there is that little saying about the past repeating itself if we forget the consequences to things like this..
I see what you're saying, but I'm just really fucking tired of seeing these shootings in the news. Something has to change. If banning guns isn't the answer, what is? We need to try something.

Much like health care reform, most people who are against it don't have a plan B. They just don't like plan A. Well, the health care system is broke.. so I'm all for whatever plan we have that at least ATTEMPTS to improve these situations.
09:27 AM on 12/16/12
The Stiletto
Your heart's breakin mine to pieces
User Info.
Message to the next mother f*&%$ who wants to do this... shoot yourself first!
10:29 AM on 12/16/12
sleepyseanzzz
Get in that ass, Larry!
User Info.
st rose church of newtown just evacuated during mass
11:17 AM on 12/16/12
The_Effort
User Info.
I see what you're saying, but I'm just really fucking tired of seeing these shootings in the news. Something has to change. If banning guns isn't the answer, what is? We need to try something.

Much like health care reform, most people who are against it don't have a plan B. They just don't like plan A. Well, the health care system is broke.. so I'm all for whatever plan we have that at least ATTEMPTS to improve these situations.

Yay someone who has the same question I do! I've asked that question twice in here with absolutely zero response. Hopefully you get one cause I genuinely want to know what is a better option than at least reevaluating gun laws.
11:32 AM on 12/16/12
chrisstahl
chris
User Info.
The only other murder in Newtown is probably one of the most horrific ones I've ever heard of.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helle_Crafts
02:53 PM on 12/16/12
(l,k)
hate on me then you hate success
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
One of my favorite Jefferson quotes...

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

And echoed by none other than Ice-T...

hell yeah
02:57 PM on 12/16/12
(l,k)
hate on me then you hate success
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

i havent looked into it enough to have a detailed answer to that but psychological screening should be mandatory, and checks and balances within that to make sure that its not abused. i think a well detailed screening like that would be as effective as you could realistically get as far as controlling the problem with the people that you know have guns. those that acquire them illegally, thats the tougher part
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests