Username
Password
This Thread is Closed.

08:23 PM on 02/07/13 
User Info.
Playsw/Squirels
Duckies Rule!!
Kyrie didn't go #1? And Shaq picked Lillard over him? lol

I suspected that would happen. Last year he picked Griffin, but since he was in the All-Star game, the coach didnt play him as much. And thats gonna probably be the same situation with Kyrie. Thats probablywhy Chuck didnt pick him either for the first pick.

Why Chuck didnt pick Walker and picked Brandon Knight is beyond me though.
08:27 PM on 02/07/13 
User Info.
M.Lee
man I'm pretty
Male - 23 Years Old
Chuck said he didn't pick Kyrie because he didn't think Shaq was dumb enough to draft two point guards in a row.
02:20 AM on 02/08/13 
User Info.
aoftbsten
Go Buffs.
Boulder, CO
Male - 23 Years Old
Why Bulls, why? Why do you have to lay an egg against the Nuggets. I am tired of hearing about how much better the Nuggets are than the Bulls.
07:13 AM on 02/08/13 
User Info.
incognitojones
http://auburn-hills.tumblr.com/
Why Bulls, why? Why do you have to lay an egg against the Nuggets. I am tired of hearing about how much better the Nuggets are than the Bulls.
I mean they're alright, but with a ceiling of being third best in the west I wouldn't let them get to you. we got an MVP coming back. Only looking up.
07:22 AM on 02/08/13 
User Info.
TSLROCKS
Knicks 2016 World Champions!
Brooklyn, NY
Male
When is Rose expected back? Any time frame yet?
07:28 AM on 02/08/13 
User Info.
blimpcityhero11
#WreckThisLeague
Akron, OH
Male - 27 Years Old
When is Rose expected back? Any time frame yet?

According to ESPN Chicago, it seems likely that he'll return after the All-Star break, but they'll probably ease him into the rotation. I'd expect them to bring him off the bench for awhile until he gets his legs and confidence back.
08:10 AM on 02/08/13 
User Info.
saintnumberfive
Don't wake me, I plan on sleeping
Everett, WA
Male - 30 Years Old
Say KG plays two more years with comparable stats to what he has now and Boston doesn't win another title. Would he go into the HOF as a Celtic or T'Wolf?
08:21 AM on 02/08/13 
User Info.
DylanPPPP
Hey, are you a dreamer?
Midland, MI
Male - 21 Years Old
I'm more curious about Danny Granger's return.
08:26 AM on 02/08/13 
User Info.
skibby15
Registered Member
The Hoosier State
Male - 24 Years Old
I'm more curious about Danny Granger's return.

apparently in the next week but we'll see. i'm hoping they ease him into the lineup but who knows. they aren't saying much about him around here
08:41 AM on 02/08/13 
User Info.
DylanPPPP
Hey, are you a dreamer?
Midland, MI
Male - 21 Years Old
apparently in the next week but we'll see. i'm hoping they ease him into the lineup but who knows. they aren't saying much about him around here

They'll likely ease him back before the all star break, probably 20-25 minutes a night, and give him starter minutes again after. Barring a setback, of course. Will be interesting to see how he fits in with this thriving Pacers lineup.
08:49 AM on 02/08/13 
User Info.
incognitojones
http://auburn-hills.tumblr.com/
I know Rose will come back and fit right in while really getting the team playing great again. Not worried about that.

But Granger is a huge wildcard. Will he play as well as he has? Will Paul George regress? Will he work in seamlessly and it'll be like having two George's out there with no Lance's? Really have no idea.
08:57 AM on 02/08/13 
User Info.
DylanPPPP
Hey, are you a dreamer?
Midland, MI
Male - 21 Years Old
I really hope it's the last of those options. It amazes me every time I hear that Paul George is about 6'10". The guy could be the next LeBron if he continues to improve like he has this year.
08:59 AM on 02/08/13 
User Info.
skibby15
Registered Member
The Hoosier State
Male - 24 Years Old
i think we'll be okay. hopefully our defense doesn't take a hit with granger. lance will be a good addition to our second team and hopefully get us some scoring with them
09:00 AM on 02/08/13 
User Info.
troubledbyinsects
~
westfield, ma
Male - 20 Years Old
Say KG plays two more years with comparable stats to what he has now and Boston doesn't win another title. Would he go into the HOF as a Celtic or T'Wolf?

A Celtic probably.
09:11 AM on 02/08/13 
User Info.
blimpcityhero11
#WreckThisLeague
Akron, OH
Male - 27 Years Old

I think he would go in for the T'Wolves. I forget for the Basketball HOF, do the players have a choice in the matter or is it decided otherwise? Either way, his best individual years were with the T'Wolves.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos