|Hint: Have a band you'd like to see interviewed? Tell us.|
|The following is a mini interview of generic questions that we posed to all bands that wanted to answer:|
Questions answered by singer/guitarist Keon Masters.
1. How did you get your band name?
Sitting around, throwing around ideas with the fellas. Brave Baby was the title to one of our songs, someone threw that one out there, we laughed until we liked it.
2. How did this band get started?
Trial and error with a few other projects until we got to a place we liked with people we liked.
3. What bands are you influenced by?
Depends who you’re asking… maybe The Band, Fleetwood Mac, The Killers, Michael Jackson, My Morning Jacket, Arcade Fire.
4. If you could tour with any bands, past or present, who would they be and why?
Queen maybe? Seems like a ridiculous way to get educated.
5. Best food to eat on tour?
6. Why should people listen to your band?
To make us feel cooler.
7. If you could be any athlete, which athlete would you switch places with?
8. If you won a Grammy, who would you thank?
Steven Spielberg and Harrison Ford.
9. If you could change something about the music industry, what would it be?
Seems like it’s too far gone at this point.
10. Memorable tour experience?
Terrorizing Wrightsville beach.
11. What does AP.net mean to you?
A whole bunch.
12. What is your favorite song to play?
Impromptu pop-punk songs at practice.
13. What is your vacation spot of choice?
The Lost City of Atlantis.
14. What music reminds you of your childhood?
John Cougar Mellencamp.
15. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Why?
Rewind… you could do anything you wanted.
16. Any pre-show superstitions or rituals?
Yes, no pre-show ritual. Usually tends to jinx us.
17. What is something that most fans don't know about you?
Avid supporter of the South Carolina State Fair.
18. What is your assessment of the current state of radio? Do you think it's a place where your band could flourish?
There’s good radio and bad radio. Always will be. College radio if we’re weird enough for them.
19. What do you like to do in your spare time?
Movies, spiritual journeys, conversations with the moon. Those types of things.
20. What kind of hidden talents do you have?
I can repeat a joke extremely well.
No one has commented on this interview.You can be the first.
More From This Author