AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Streaming News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Alice In Chains Post New Song

Posted by - 03:22 PM on 12/18/12
Head to the replies to hear "Hollow," the first track from Alice In Chains new album due out in the spring.

Displaying posts 1 - 14 of 14
03:22 PM on 12/18/12
Jonathan Bautts
User Info.
03:34 PM on 12/18/12
cbronder1
Life Is Not A Waiting Room
User Info.
awesome song. i had no idea they were putting out a new album.
04:35 PM on 12/18/12
Rysker6
I am not Tom Delonge
User Info.
Wow, I read that Jerry and Will wanted to do more AIC records but they said nothing was in the works yet. Guess they were lying? Sounds like Alice in Chains though, slow but good.
04:44 PM on 12/18/12
5fikev
User Info.
I'm always excited to hear some new Alice In Chains. I Wasn't too impressed with the lyrics on the first listen but i'm not a lyricist. Nevertheless, it still kicks ass in typical AIC fashion. It's certainly miles beyond anything else on commercial radio.
07:51 PM on 12/18/12
JohnQ85
I've Got A Secret.
User Info.
I'm always excited to hear some new Alice In Chains. I Wasn't too impressed with the lyrics on the first listen but i'm not a lyricist. Nevertheless, it still kicks ass in typical AIC fashion. It's certainly miles beyond anything else on commercial radio.
Definitely an AIC sounding song, which is always great. Id prefer it of course is Layne were still alive but Will totally fills in nice. Loved the previous album they did. Cant wait for the full length in the spring!
08:53 PM on 12/18/12
5fikev
User Info.
Definitely an AIC sounding song, which is always great. Id prefer it of course is Layne were still alive but Will totally fills in nice. Loved the previous album they did. Cant wait for the full length in the spring!

Yeah, BGWTB was a great album and so was Cantrell's Degradation Trip. If the new album is anything like either of those then I am in.
09:18 PM on 12/18/12
BTBAM777
Big Boy
User Info.
Alice in Chains is one of my all time favorites. With that being said: no Layne, I'm not listening.
05:58 AM on 12/19/12
XenoAbe
Cowboy monkey riding border collies
User Info.
Sounds like classic AIC. I like it.
11:20 AM on 12/19/12
mishima
Besides junkie
User Info.
Even without Layne they're still great.
01:23 PM on 12/19/12
PetitnaindesĪles
Kaneki-kun, BON APPÉTIT
User Info.
Wow, I read that Jerry and Will wanted to do more AIC records but they said nothing was in the works yet. Guess they were lying? Sounds like Alice in Chains though, slow but good.

they were already working on the new album in 2011 but it got delayed because of Jerry's surgery. it sounds a lot like A Looking In View : very doomy and dark, the kind of song that will sound much better once you get to hear the full album.
01:30 PM on 12/19/12
Rysker6
I am not Tom Delonge
User Info.
they were already working on the new album in 2011 but it got delayed because of Jerry's surgery. it sounds a lot like A Looking In View : very doomy and dark, the kind of song that will sound much better once you get to hear the full album.
Again, I had no idea, I read an interview him and Will gave through Blabbermouth, and they both said they wanted to start doing another record but they had no plans yet. Maybe they wrote quickly.
01:39 PM on 12/19/12
PetitnaindesĪles
Kaneki-kun, BON APPÉTIT
User Info.
Again, I had no idea, I read an interview him and Will gave through Blabbermouth, and they both said they wanted to start doing another record but they had no plans yet. Maybe they wrote quickly.
it's very likely considering they only announced they were writing a new album, nothing more
02:13 PM on 01/03/13
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
User Info.
Fuck, this is really bad.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT