Also, does anyone like test matches?
only the highlights.
01:46 PM on 09/25/08 
User Info.
FayeQC
you're pretty fetch.
England
Female

True, 20 over matches are awesome though.
01:37 AM on 09/26/08 
User Info.
kaycey
shut up girlfriends from the past.
Fort St. John, BC
Male - 24 Years Old
oh how i remember the gold old days playing backyard cricket with the tennis ball. we used to go through so many. 6 and out!!
i still play that here every saturdays only its known as gully cricket here and i wanted to ask you if you found out for sure about the the whole p-scare. how are you cooping with it all.
03:24 AM on 09/26/08 
User Info.
phil19
an Aussie in London
London, England
Male - 28 Years Old
i still play that here every saturdays only its known as gully cricket here and i wanted to ask you if you found out for sure about the the whole p-scare. how are you cooping with it all.

hey man. do you? haha its good times hey. do you have that six and out rule?
my gf is going to gym tonight with her friend so i wont see her till tomorrow now. so wont know until then. i dunno hey. i'll see what the test says before i start worrying about what to do i think. she seems pretty confident that she is. should know tomorrow sometime
09:41 AM on 09/26/08 
User Info.
kaycey
Fort St. John, BC
Male - 24 Years Old
hey man. do you? haha its good times hey. do you have that six and out rule?
my gf is going to gym tonight with her friend so i wont see her till tomorrow now. so wont know until then. i dunno hey. i'll see what the test says before i start worrying about what to do i think. she seems pretty confident that she is. should know tomorrow sometime
naa.......all we have is the brake a window and out rule...lol
im keeping my fingers crossed for you man, just a few hours more, but honestly speaking if i were you id get drunk cause otherwise i wouldn't get any sleep at all, i don't think i could handle it like you, or maybe its because your with the right person.
07:35 PM on 09/26/08 
User Info.
phil19
an Aussie in London
London, England
Male - 28 Years Old
naa.......all we have is the brake a window and out rule...lol
im keeping my fingers crossed for you man, just a few hours more, but honestly speaking if i were you id get drunk cause otherwise i wouldn't get any sleep at all, i don't think i could handle it like you, or maybe its because your with the right person.

haha thats a good rule too!! =P
thanks man, i appreciate it. yeah im going over there in a few hours. im kinda nervous. i just want to know either way you know. i wouldnt mind it actually if she was, im just scared cos i dont know what we'd do, you know?
haha yeah im trying not to think about it too much. alcohol is good. ive got a flask of vodka ready and waiting if i never need it so im good on that front =P
04:12 PM on 09/27/08 
User Info.
kaycey
Fort St. John, BC
Male - 24 Years Old
haha thats a good rule too!! =P
thanks man, i appreciate it. yeah im going over there in a few hours. im kinda nervous. i just want to know either way you know. i wouldnt mind it actually if she was, im just scared cos i dont know what we'd do, you know?
haha yeah im trying not to think about it too much. alcohol is good. ive got a flask of vodka ready and waiting if i never need it so im good on that front =P
omg......i completely ignored part 4, first i read part 3, too much fucking suspense to last you a lifetime. how did you feel after you found out and please don't say you felt sad because seriously you dodged a bullet here my friend, granted that i would be saying the exact opposite if the opposite did actually happen, but it didn't also i'd like to think i had a little something to do with it, you see i personally asked the big guy to let this one go. one day......timing just wasn't right .
03:09 AM on 09/28/08 
User Info.
phil19
an Aussie in London
London, England
Male - 28 Years Old
omg......i completely ignored part 4, first i read part 3, too much fucking suspense to last you a lifetime. how did you feel after you found out and please don't say you felt sad because seriously you dodged a bullet here my friend, granted that i would be saying the exact opposite if the opposite did actually happen, but it didn't also i'd like to think i had a little something to do with it, you see i personally asked the big guy to let this one go. one day......timing just wasn't right .

tell me about it man. yeah well im glad that shes not, it makes everything a whole lot easier, but a part of me would have liked it. haha thanks man, i appreciate it! i credit you with the positive outcome =P
03:46 PM on 09/30/08 
User Info.
kaycey
Fort St. John, BC
Male - 24 Years Old
tell me about it man. yeah well im glad that shes not, it makes everything a whole lot easier, but a part of me would have liked it. haha thanks man, i appreciate it! i credit you with the positive outcome =P
so is everything back to normal now.
05:15 PM on 09/30/08 
User Info.
phil19
an Aussie in London
London, England
Male - 28 Years Old
so is everything back to normal now.

yeah man. back to normal. its good =)
05:18 PM on 09/30/08 
User Info.
Pawan1993
Change isn't the same as progress
Auburn, NSW
Male
oh how i remember the gold old days playing backyard cricket with the tennis ball. we used to go through so many. 6 and out!!
lol backyard cricket. Loved it.
I remember when me and my cousin used to get together in the backyard and just see who could get it over the house and onto the other side of the road.lol. No one got it coz then I started club cricket so I never got time.
Before we had that competition we played 6 n out, hit the garden ur out, hit the fence on the full and ur out, hit and run is a classic. Lol such good memories.
and btw wat do u think of India vs Aus series? i reckon itll go either way coz fab four are losing their touch while ozzies are losing their good players and getting shit players in return and their batting is getting pretty badly fked.
05:20 PM on 09/30/08 
User Info.
Pawan1993
Auburn, NSW
Male
oh yea test cricket is the actual form of cricket. No other form of cricket has been as dramatic but I do admit it gets boring to watch. But test is dying, all the good test players are going and only good odi/twenty20 players are coming in but otherwise there arent much good test cricketers left.
05:24 PM on 09/30/08 
User Info.
phil19
an Aussie in London
London, England
Male - 28 Years Old
lol backyard cricket. Loved it.
I remember when me and my cousin used to get together in the backyard and just see who could get it over the house and onto the other side of the road.lol. No one got it coz then I started club cricket so I never got time.
Before we had that competition we played 6 n out, hit the garden ur out, hit the fence on the full and ur out, hit and run is a classic. Lol such good memories.
and btw wat do u think of India vs Aus series? i reckon itll go either way coz fab four are losing their touch while ozzies are losing their good players and getting shit players in return and their batting is getting pretty badly fked.

yeah it doesnt get much better than backyard cricket!
i wish i could have doen that over the house thing, but i live on a main road so its wasnt such a good idea hitting balls over the house. haha
yes, i played with all those rules too! we also played with automatic wickie. so if you tip the ball and it hits the fence behind you on the full ur out!

yeah it think it'll be a tight series. the aussie team are not what they used to be. and india are always competitive so it should be interesting
12:09 AM on 10/04/08 
User Info.
Pawan1993
Auburn, NSW
Male
auto wicky was pretty controversial in our house coz wen sum1 shudve been out they never gave in so we stopped playing auto wicky.
No offence to Aussies but they shud b shameful that they r losing to Indian Presidential XI
And wat site u use 4 cricket scores? i use CricInfo coz I only got 2gb worth of usage a month otherwise cudve used sopcast (free viewing :D

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos