Password

07:07 PM on 12/20/12 
User Info.
theguy77
Terrain / Ryan
Baltimore, MD
Male - 24 Years Old
Verified
Bengals and Redskins. want to see at least one of them get past the first round of the playoffs
08:30 PM on 12/20/12 
User Info.
theguy77
Terrain / Ryan
Baltimore, MD
Male - 24 Years Old
Verified
Antonio Brown vs. Cin
Donnie Avery vs. KC
Santana Moss vs. Philadelphia

normally this is an easy question to answer but Brown has been shitting the bed recently lol

i'd go Moss
06:53 PM on 12/23/12 
User Info.
theguy77
Terrain / Ryan
Baltimore, MD
Male - 24 Years Old
Verified
god damn. Seattle is the real deal. they are playing some of the best football in the NFL
07:24 PM on 12/23/12 
User Info.
theguy77
Terrain / Ryan
Baltimore, MD
Male - 24 Years Old
Verified
What did Russel Wilson just do?!

Freak of nature.

juked out Aldon Smith twice, juked out Ahmad Brooks twice, then ran completely across the field and nearly converted a 3rd and 9 on a play that took around 20 seconds before he was finally tackled.

he's like a faster, smaller Roethlisberger
08:52 PM on 12/23/12 
User Info.
theguy77
Terrain / Ryan
Baltimore, MD
Male - 24 Years Old
Verified
i would love to see Seattle vs Washington honestly. ROY candidates and future superstars at QB head to head. Wilson has been impeccable, but there is the factor that he is benefitting from a defense that gives him so many opportunities. if they were up against another explosive offense with an excellent read option, it might be a closer game that put more pressure on the Seahawks offense in less time. Redskins drives are long and unpredictable, even if they end in a FG they take a lot of yards and a lot of time off the clock -- few three-and-outs, and Griffin also pretty much never throws picks. if RG3 got going early and Morris kept consistent numbers on the ground, which has happened almost every Redskins game this season, rest assured the Skins would keep Seattle from controlling that game like they have been doing the past few weeks, and put up more of a fight than the 49ers did tonight, who just never got any offense going and that top tier defense got tired.

plus the playcalling battle between Pete Carroll's offense and Mike Shanahan's, man you'd see so much misdirection and disguised plays in one game it'd be ridiculous
09:03 PM on 12/23/12 
User Info.
theguy77
Terrain / Ryan
Baltimore, MD
Male - 24 Years Old
Verified
really every matchup in the NFC is gonna be great, same for the AFC other than whatever game the Bengals play in because they are garbage.

dude, there is something to be said about a passing offense that gets their star WR the ball 10 times a game, despite the fact that teams are double and triple covering him and expecting passes their way. they can be slowed down points-wise, but late in this season they have proven that they can not be stopped from repeatedly having success gaining yards through the air. their defense is playing lights out too, so sooner or later even after like 5 failed drives in a row, their offense gets the ball back and AJ Green gets a touchdown, it just keeps happening. imo they're better than a lot of people think, and thats because this year in particular they've expanded to be not just finesse but capable of being very physical (which they HAVE to do, being in a division with the Ravens and Steelers)
09:06 PM on 12/23/12 
User Info.
theguy77
Terrain / Ryan
Baltimore, MD
Male - 24 Years Old
Verified
so I think the NFC playoffs are gonna end up like this:
Chicago at San Francisco
Seattle at Washington

those are some fucking good games that could lead to some awesome second round games.

i think this week many of Kaepernick's potential weaknesses got exposed, and now teams are going to be watching some serious film. i think as long as Jay Cutler doesnt have one of his 3-4 INT games Chicago would beat SF.
09:07 PM on 12/23/12 
User Info.
theguy77
Terrain / Ryan
Baltimore, MD
Male - 24 Years Old
Verified
they'll get blown out by New England.

this would make sense, maybe not blown out but i could see them winning by 10-14 just because they're more consistent. i think a team needs a really good offense to beat the Bengals.
09:12 PM on 12/23/12 
User Info.
theguy77
Terrain / Ryan
Baltimore, MD
Male - 24 Years Old
Verified
the only team I think the Bengals match up well with in the AFC is the Colts haha maybe the Texans if Schaub and company shit the bed like they did today.

my argument to this is that Cincy's defense is actually really good, from the linemen to the secondary they might be the most improved defense in the NFL, and that's helped them win a lot of tight games. but they won't stop Manning and they won't stop Brady, i'll agree with you there at least.
09:14 PM on 12/23/12 
User Info.
theguy77
Terrain / Ryan
Baltimore, MD
Male - 24 Years Old
Verified
i think we saw tonight that he isn't quite as good as people think he is, yet. give him some extra adversity/pressure and a tough defense and he didn't react well. that's not to say that he won't turn around and continue the numbers he had before this game though.

the rain may have been a big factor. i mean he played college football in Nevada
09:16 PM on 12/23/12 
User Info.
theguy77
Terrain / Ryan
Baltimore, MD
Male - 24 Years Old
Verified
I still think the Niners are better with Smith at QB

not nearly as explosive though. they're really relying on defense with Smith at the helm. Kaepernick is boom or bust but with Smith you always know what you're gonna get, which is good for the regular season but not for the playoffs when you're up against teams that can light up the scoreboard.
09:17 PM on 12/23/12 
User Info.
theguy77
Terrain / Ryan
Baltimore, MD
Male - 24 Years Old
Verified
why is no one talking about Rodgers for MVP? I think the award should go to Peterson but I think Rodgers once again has had the best season out of all the QBs

sorry dude, Rodgers is continuing his legacy but there's no way he's been better than Manning this year. which could have something to do with the fact that Packers receivers have been banged up but still
09:24 PM on 12/23/12 
User Info.
theguy77
Terrain / Ryan
Baltimore, MD
Male - 24 Years Old
Verified
Manning has more yards (with more pass attempts) and his % is one percent higher but Rodgers has a better QB rating, more TDs and less picks. It's splitting hairs and Manning has been great, I guess I just mean no one is talking about Rodgers. It's always AP, Manning, and Brady. Maybe because Rodgers 2011 was so outrageous, his 2012 looks pedestrian.

13 wins in a row, though. he might even be having a better season than he ever had with the Colts. Denver's D and running game is better than the Colts ever had, given those tools Manning seems pretty much impossible to slow down, because defenses cant just sell themselves out to the pass and play zone coverage all day. they double cover Demaryius, Eric Decker has a huge day. they put good coverage on both then Stokley and Tamme succeed. regardless what kind of defense/scheme he's up against, Manning is still getting 300 yards by throwing to SOMEBODY. i don't know who's good enough to beat the Broncos, i'd take them in a matchup against virtually any team. he's taking a team whose only hole was at QB to the next level and i'd say that makes him pretty valuable.
09:27 PM on 12/23/12 
User Info.
theguy77
Terrain / Ryan
Baltimore, MD
Male - 24 Years Old
Verified
I mean, we can use the "most valuable" argument for any of these guys. Minnesota, Green Bay, Denver, and New England would be garbage without their respective "MVPs"

that's pretty true when you word it that way.
09:29 PM on 12/23/12 
User Info.
theguy77
Terrain / Ryan
Baltimore, MD
Male - 24 Years Old
Verified
Denver's running game is only above average because of Manning lol

it was really good last year too, even if you take away Tebow's runs

McGahee and Moreno better than Edgerrin James? Ok.

okay no. hahaha but that was way back in the early 2000s right? he went a long time in Indy with abysmal runningbacks.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos