Username
Password

10:51 PM on 12/23/12 
User Info.
domotime2
great googily moogily
New Jersey
Male - 28 Years Old
a silently fascinating game next week is Texans and Colts....the question is...will the Colts try and care? if they put an 100% efforrt and beat houston (wihich i think they can do)...the texans drop all the way down to a 3 seed
07:21 AM on 12/24/12 
User Info.
porttheman
SERENITY NOW!
Urbandale, Iowa
Male - 29 Years Old
a silently fascinating game next week is Texans and Colts....the question is...will the Colts try and care? if they put an 100% efforrt and beat houston (wihich i think they can do)...the texans drop all the way down to a 3 seed

Coach Pagano will be back.
07:26 AM on 12/24/12 
User Info.
IcedOpethBlind
Houston, Texas
Male - 28 Years Old
i expect the team to be fired up for that one after yesterdays effort.. havent lost back-to-back games this season but have never won in Indianapolis either... if the Colts win this Texans squad is most likely 1 and done in the playoffs... its been awhile since ive seen the running game look so poorly and the pass rush is garbage outside of Watt which in turn puts increased pressure on an average secondary... the one positive is the run defense is really good right now... held AP to 86 yards/3.4 YPC yesterday. with the rate hes been going ill take that.
07:50 AM on 12/24/12 
User Info.
Stavie Steelo
Chicago
Male - 24 Years Old
I don't think the Bears can do much in the playoffs, but hope we make it. I really hope it doesn't mean Lovie saves his job by doing this. Only good team we beat this year was Indy, which was Luck's first game ever, and maybe the Cowboys you could argue but that's about it. I just can't stand these awful coordinators Lovie brings in.
08:47 PM on 12/24/12 
User Info.
Fool
Chicago
Male
I don't think the Bears can do much in the playoffs, but hope we make it. I really hope it doesn't mean Lovie saves his job by doing this. Only good team we beat this year was Indy, which was Luck's first game ever, and maybe the Cowboys you could argue but that's about it. I just can't stand these awful coordinators Lovie brings in.

No, I don't want us to make it to the playoffs. That means this horrible coaching staff had a successful season.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos