Username
Password

07:58 AM on 12/21/12 
User Info.
HarryPotter
No Avatar Selected
Hogwarts
Male - 27 Years Old
i've never seen people/guys so tough on a girl before. anyway, you won't get your money back. See if you can get a parking spot, the concierge might give you one, but that's another long shot. I liked your story though, I wish my girlfriend was more like you. She kinda sucks and complains a lot since she too needs a parking pass every time she visits. We don't tow because it's illegal to do that in Canada, but she gets tickets if she doesn't get a pass.

I just realized that I have two girlfriends.
09:37 AM on 12/21/12 
User Info.
HarryPotter
No Avatar Selected
Hogwarts
Male - 27 Years Old
Should she have been treated differently because she was playing damsel in distress? I don't think so. It was technically her mistake and she paid for it. I don't see how people pointing that out is being tough on her
guys normally don't come down hard on girls in here. And for a girl to come down hard looks like jealousy to me. But what do I know
09:38 AM on 12/21/12 
User Info.
HarryPotter
No Avatar Selected
Hogwarts
Male - 27 Years Old
Who the fuck cares if it's a girl or not? You shouldn't be an asshole to them either way.
what the heck is this? Every guy is an asshole to other guys on here. It's like they cant help but measure dicks and then fight

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos