Username
Password

09:02 AM on 12/21/12 
User Info.
herestoyoufla
Still starin' down the sun
Tallahassee, FL
Male - 23 Years Old
There's literally nothing you can do. I've been towed during a 15 minute period when i was dropping my friends guitar off at his dorm. That blew. The worst time however was when i parked at my girlfriends apt. in visitor like i did every single day. It was the day we were leaving for Spring Break in Panama City for 10 days. The day i get back from break, my car was gone. I thought it might have been stolen. Find out it had been towed literally the day i had left for break for my registration being out of date (I had paid and everything, the sticker just was in my dads mailbox at his house and i hadn't put it on the car yet). So i was charged like $130 for the first day, and the n $75 for each additional day my car was in the towing lot. Coming back from spring break, a place in which i always spend tons of money, only to find my car had been towed and i owed like $600 was absolutely awful. I feel your pain, and i share the same hatred for towing companies.
09:45 AM on 12/21/12 
User Info.
herestoyoufla
Still starin' down the sun
Tallahassee, FL
Male - 23 Years Old
guys normally don't come down hard on girls in here. And for a girl to come down hard looks like jealousy to me. But what do I know
I always come down hard on girls if you know what i'm sayin....

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version
Banners, Flyers, Widgets