AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

05:10 AM on 12/22/12 
User Info.
glogglies
Male - 27 Years Old
Did you just called me jealous of a girl who's whining on an internet forum about getting her car towed?

I would have had the same response if it was a guy. Jussayin

Your responses annoy me. I picture a girl who likes to cause drama and go against everything because "it's cool". Please, correct me if I'm wrong though!
09:15 AM on 12/22/12 
User Info.
suicidesaints
A Million F@$% Diamonds
Dallas
Male - 31 Years Old
I just type a long winded response about how I thought you could get your money back by talking to the complex manager (because I did it before and got my money back)

BUT

then I realized that you said parking is consequence free until after midnight, then you need a pass - Which means that the 8:30 thing means nothing... you should have gotten a pass after 8:30, you didn't, so you were parked illegally from midnight until they rightfully towed your car.

Getting your car towed is a kick in the nuts, but if you follow the rules, it's unlikely that your care will be towed
09:40 AM on 12/22/12 
User Info.
CollectiveConfusion
New York NY
Male - 25 Years Old
Verified
I've heard that in New York, some towing companies will quite literally tow vehicles to an illegal spot - then bring a huge flatbed in and get a bunch at once. Truth?

I haven't seen that but I wouldn't be surprised. I've seen tow trucks park next to cars and wait, though.
10:18 AM on 12/22/12 
User Info.
ChelseaRiane
<3
Buffalo, NY
Female - 22 Years Old
Your responses annoy me. I picture a girl who likes to cause drama and go against everything because "it's cool". Please, correct me if I'm wrong though!

I don't have to justify myself to you but I'm sorry my posts annoy you. You can block me
12:15 PM on 12/22/12 
User Info.
upthepunx
San Diego, CA
Male - 25 Years Old
get a new boyfriend and drop this loser!
07:52 PM on 12/23/12 
User Info.
OneAndrewWest
@OneAndrewWest
Philadelphia, PA
Male - 26 Years Old
You're lucky it wasn't more than 150 bucks. I had the luck of being towed the night before memorial day weekend. That was $450 bucks well spent :/
10:39 PM on 12/23/12 
User Info.
anthonydarko
Fight Milk
Wright City, MO
Male - 26 Years Old
Yes, I'm totally sure the towing company, which the profession is one of the most uncaring of all professions, is going to feel bad for you because they towed your car and will reimburse you. Sarcam aside, that money is never coming back. It sucks your car got towed and you had pay that money to get it back but you really have to be naive to think you're going to be reimbursed that money.
EDIT: Didn't see you got the money back, so now I'm curious as to how that happened.
07:24 AM on 12/24/12 
User Info.
fallfromgrace85
CephaLOVEpod
Nashville, TN
Female - 26 Years Old
I just type a long winded response about how I thought you could get your money back by talking to the complex manager (because I did it before and got my money back)

BUT

then I realized that you said parking is consequence free until after midnight, then you need a pass - Which means that the 8:30 thing means nothing... you should have gotten a pass after 8:30, you didn't, so you were parked illegally from midnight until they rightfully towed your car.

Getting your car towed is a kick in the nuts, but if you follow the rules, it's unlikely that your care will be towed

Its a shame that I fell asleep before the concierge came back. I'm still going to talk to the complex manager to try and get a parking pass that's valid for a month or so (hell it doesn't hurt to try), but I did learn an expensive lesson. It just bummed me out because I'm always so on top of it. thankfully I have the ability to make the money back at the restaurant I work at, so I'm not completely SOL.
07:39 AM on 12/24/12 
User Info.
fallfromgrace85
CephaLOVEpod
Nashville, TN
Female - 26 Years Old
Yes, I'm totally sure the towing company, which the profession is one of the most uncaring of all professions, is going to feel bad for you because they towed your car and will reimburse you. Sarcam aside, that money is never coming back. It sucks your car got towed and you had pay that money to get it back but you really have to be naive to think you're going to be reimbursed that money.
EDIT: Didn't see you got the money back, so now I'm curious as to how that happened.

Sadly, it was an instance where the money went out of my account, came back in, then they waited another 48 hours to take it out permanently. An expensive mistake, but still a bummer nonetheless.
03:32 PM on 12/24/12 
User Info.
alice+interiors
|
Hampshire, UK
Male
You should've parked somewhere else free of any risk of being towed until 8:30 and then continued your normal procedure once the concierge returned. It's not rocket science, don't park where you're not supposed to park whether it's because 'the parking pass person wasn't around' or even if it's 'just for a minute.' This issue really bugs me, so I'm not exactly sympathetic.
lol
06:11 PM on 12/24/12 
User Info.
seventwenty3
Boca,Florida
Male - 25 Years Old
Be approximately date within the latest fact Tv shows, really know what is happening and skim all of your favored weblogs to discover who Oprah is interviewing as of late. Do every one of these things for one particular very low per month cost instead of paying for all of your companies independently. Have the provider and prices which you have usually required for that service that you simply along with your loved ones ought to have. Permit staying while in the loop be quick and satisfying alternatively of tense and overpriced. Reside just like a Serious Housewife of Beverly Hills.

The very best quality and many hundreds of channels are at your disposal in the event you buy your own personalized Electronic Bundle. These where to get internet service Sacramento channels will not just screen variety and also can be found in High definition excellent to make sure that every viewing practical experience pretty much will come to lifetime. You furthermore may get a tv tutorial so that you can access channels with ease and not really need to skip sections of your respective treasured demonstrates because of to incapability to find them.

Chaotic outside of the house? There are lots of choices for making sure that you simply catch your favorite reveals with out lacking an episode. Expert services such as Shell out Per Watch and DVR let you tape a show prior to it arrives on and reside Television set and simply observe it later after you hold the time.

High-speed world wide web which allows you to accessibility the world, store for clothes, sneakers, toys and provides for you personally, your family and buddies on line at file speeds. There'll be no more sitting down in disappointment waiting around for pages to load. With High-speed broadband your world-wide-web shall be functioning at charges that happen to be more quickly than even the primary DSL vendors.

If downloading songs, videos or videos are your point we've an outlet for that too. High-speed world-wide-web permits you to download the most up-to-date Tv set indicates, games and video clip sensations in seconds, all with no the slightest fear of catching a virus or falling victim to identity theft. Using a trusted safety give your computer will likely be shielded from viruses, hackers, Trojans, identity theft and whatever else which could induce your laptop or computer harm. So now you could surf more and fear a lot less.

Digital Voice gives numerous characteristics with caller I.D., anonymous call rejection, holding your outdated quantity, and much more. Take pleasure in unrestricted phoning to ensure that your phone discussions are speedy, effortless, and enjoyable! When speaking with good friends do not be concerned over the high charge of your respective minutes once more!

Lengthy distance strategies warranty ease because Electronic Voice surpassing extra than two hundred countries with innumerable each time minutes. A cheap minute-by-minute fee can make it easy to speak within the cellular phone any time you should.

It really is as easy and easy as likely on the internet as part of your cost-free time! No more fret about having to pay also much, have fun with the most effective products and services at very affordable prices. Why don't you converse all night time very long? Why don't you let you along with your family enjoy the many demonstrates they adore? Having a Electronic Bundle that's particularly whatever you can do. So purchase now!

QFT.
01:44 PM on 12/25/12 
User Info.
lauren1234
Registered Member
Dallas, TX
Female - 23 Years Old
I went to LA for a week this summer, spent $700, got back home, drove to Houston for Warped Tour and got my car towed and had to pay $200 to get it back. That was absolute shitty. And I got a speeding ticket on the way back. $150 shouldn't be too devastating... and I didn't have a credit card at the time so it all came out of my debit card. I was in the worst mood the next day.
01:50 PM on 12/25/12 
User Info.
ari telescope
kitties
Southern California
Female - 27 Years Old
I went to LA for a week this summer, spent $700, got back home, drove to Houston for Warped Tour and got my car towed and had to pay $200 to get it back. That was absolute shitty. And I got a speeding ticket on the way back. $150 shouldn't be too devastating... and I didn't have a credit card at the time so it all came out of my debit card. I was in the worst mood the next day.
$700 on towing??
02:21 PM on 12/25/12 
User Info.
lauren1234
Registered Member
Dallas, TX
Female - 23 Years Old

No no in la during the week then 200 on the towing then more for the speeding ticket. Just putting the numbers in there for the emphasis on how much it sucked and how much I was down in a week's time all at once!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos