Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 47 posts.
12:19 PM on 12/21/12
msulliv7
BahaMenSadness
User Info.
They're gonna revolutionize the independent music industry or something like that. No big deal probably.
12:07 PM on 12/22/12
msulliv7
BahaMenSadness
User Info.
Can an insider please feed everyone something to eat? Its been a few hours, I'm hungry.
12:55 PM on 12/22/12
msulliv7
BahaMenSadness
User Info.
Which of the mentioned parties is a Giants and Knicks fan? That is the question?
01:06 PM on 12/22/12
msulliv7
BahaMenSadness
User Info.
Kevin is a Jets fan, or atleast i think i remember that from some guy yelling at him about Vinny Testaverde at a show in NOLA. So even thought its got a pick of Kevin's ticket, think its still Brian.
Maybe the guy really just has a thing for the number 420 and asks all his friends to send him a picture whenever it comes up
01:14 PM on 12/22/12
msulliv7
BahaMenSadness
User Info.
http://instagram.com/p/TIzvu0hPIp/ this photo is off the frtwnty, has 12.12.12 in it and the only 2 people to comment about this were UP studios guy and sainthood reps
Metz really did put out a great record this year. Hope it gets love in the AP eoty lists
01:25 PM on 12/22/12
msulliv7
BahaMenSadness
User Info.
frtwnty isnt brian lane
So is it Vin you think?
01:35 PM on 12/22/12
msulliv7
BahaMenSadness
User Info.
look at the comments on this photo. jon simmons "This is a stretch if you ask me!! C'mon joe!"
http://instagram.com/p/SRKsroBPA-/
My neighbor Joe is in ROBBERS, its feasible he is in this new project as well, if that's what it is.
01:50 PM on 12/22/12
msulliv7
BahaMenSadness
User Info.
I've wondered if Jesse Lacey is even real. Maybe that identity is an anagram?
His older sister is an english teacher at my old high school. Here last name is Lacey, so that goes deep. If it wasn't winter break, I would go in and get this all cleared up.
02:08 PM on 12/22/12
msulliv7
BahaMenSadness
User Info.
Well, at least I reminded myself of how awesome ROBBERS is.
09:48 PM on 12/22/12
msulliv7
BahaMenSadness
User Info.
I showed up mid-set and didn't pay attention. When I got home I saw the talk of how Vinnie was in the band, and thinking back it looked like him.

But Jesse showed up and walked past me in the crowd whilst they were playing so all my attention went toward freaking out about that.
I was there, Vin on vocals, doing some exaggerated deep vocals, almost growling. I don't think they have anything recorded though.
09:52 PM on 12/22/12
msulliv7
BahaMenSadness
User Info.
Maybe they have something recorded now...
I feel like we lose the Brian Lane connection then. He wasn't the drummer on the night and that Jesse interview mentioned Lane and Andrew Accardi of working together on something, but didn't mention Vin.
10:02 PM on 12/22/12
msulliv7
BahaMenSadness
User Info.
what i am most confused about is why we havnt been told whats going on since we have literally gone through everything
Maybe there really is no one monitoring this or any other internet forum waiting for people to "get it."
10:13 PM on 12/22/12
msulliv7
BahaMenSadness
User Info.
Well, also while in this mindfuck of a thread, I checked out Bad Books for the first time. I have been missing out.
Go for ROBBERS next if you haven't before. Andrew Accardi is a creative freaky and talented man.
12:03 AM on 12/23/12
msulliv7
BahaMenSadness
User Info.
Was Vinnie Caruana in the project with Brian and Andrew?

Also, was the Jason Tate "intuition" tweet posted before he was in on everything?
I think the Vinnie Caruana personal account mention has to do with the fact that he has more followers than his own band's account and he might hold more weight speaking as an individual / is too lazy to switch accounts. I won't look into Vinnie as part of this.
07:13 AM on 12/23/12
msulliv7
BahaMenSadness
User Info.
Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but there's no mention of Vinnie Caruana, in the interview. The used phrase is 'Vin's' brother, aka Andrew Accardi. Here's the link:http://www.extremenonchalance.com/po...ndnewinterview
And quote: "Well nothing really came of that. Vin’s brother and Brian are working on a project so that was mostly them. It sounds so good. Vin’s brother is inspiring creatively. He’s just an endless well of creative ideas that are out there…his approach to recording and writing a song are outside the box but so refreshing."

No Caruana involvement is likley. He was busy on the road, recording a solo ep and Peace'd Out. He probably used his personal twitter to mention it because he perhaps using it over his IATA account. I doubt his involvement.

All signs point to that side project though.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests