AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Viral News - Page 1155
Displaying posts 17310 - 17325 of 18286.
12:56 PM on 02/02/13
mena
This whole box is Pepe Silvia!
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
So did we ever figure out if the real Levi Gudmundson was related in any way or will we never know the full story behind this whole thing?
12:58 PM on 02/02/13
estrella starr
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Yeah etched vinyl will have a picture or something laser-cut into it. The only ones I've had have been unplayable D-sides on 2xLPs ( la Brother's Blood) though.
if you look closely at the pictures, you will see that the monster guy from the prints is etched all the way around the outside of at least one side of the record. its a short enough album that id guess they had room on both sides for this happy little fellow.

to answer the first question, the record will still be playable, just not where the monster is.
04:37 PM on 02/02/13
kateyzee
User Info.
So I'm thinking out loud, but I've listened to the album enough times to come up with this scenario.

Tracks:
1. This track is the character being caught for his crimes. Someone witnessed him committing crimes, told on him, and now he's caught and in jail. erratic vocals.
2. he's in jail. his voice is calmer. reflecting on how he got in here in the first place. metal bones = jail bars.
3. the voice in his head
4. flashback. the end of this song resembles a drowning feeling, the music gets fainter.
5. The story begins as to how he was thrown in jail. He attends a strip club/brothel. meets a girl he falls in love with, but sees all these men (married w/ families and gf's) salivating over these women. neglecting those at home. they fall in love/lust. erratic vocals.
6. he comes up with an ultimatum on how to solve the current issues and 'save' the girl and the world from 'scum'. calmer voice. which will end up in murders.
7. the girl is unsure of his ultimatum. he's soothing her trying to tell her he's just trying to love her. he believed in a lot before, but he sees what's happening and maybe he needs to leave his belief kingdom behind. he believes the universe gave him a sign to carry out his plans. she leaves him out of fear. calmer voice.
8. he starts to carry out his plan. killing those who neglect the families they already have. hurt from the girl leaving. this is his payback to the world for taking away what he loves by the current generation of marriages/families ending. erratic vocals.
9. it all comes out. he talks about the ultimatum in detail. how he kills people. how he feels. why he does it. erratic vocals.

proceed to piano wire.

i can supply more details, but this is the summary I've come up with.

edit: also think of baby shakes as a musical, all those men in the strip club singing the same lyrics to try and fall in love with a girl they don't know. but this girl 'levi' 'falls for' changes his thoughts on things and he realizes how wrong it all is...which is black death stands for a piece of him dying and changing, and how he wants to change everyone else.

edit x 2: if there is a 'chapter 2' it will either be a background of his past or what happens when he gets out of jail.
very well thought out. I totally agree with it.
08:22 PM on 02/02/13
mondaybest
nothing is sacred
User Info.
Did anyone rip this for download?
08:27 PM on 02/02/13
TheDemosRock
What's a fuckass?
User Info.
Did anyone rip this for download?
Someone alleging to have a CD rip at V0 VBR posted their link on It-Leaked... could be the Soundcloud version but it seems legit to me.
08:32 PM on 02/02/13
mondaybest
nothing is sacred
User Info.
Someone alleging to have a CD rip at V0 VBR posted their link on It-Leaked... could be the Soundcloud version but it seems legit to me.
link please?
08:34 PM on 02/02/13
TheDemosRock
What's a fuckass?
User Info.
I don't know about just blatantly pirating this record, despite having paid for one of those sweet pre-orders. But maybe you can look around though. Start with your PMs.
10:19 PM on 02/02/13
spanky34
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I don't know about just blatantly pirating this record, despite having paid for one of those sweet pre-orders. But maybe you can look around though. Start with your PMs.
Interesting...
10:45 PM on 02/02/13
spanky34
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
In light of this higher quality rip, maybe we can better decipher the lyrics to Bestial and Slithering. Some of the questionable lines sound much clearer to me.
08:18 AM on 02/03/13
bigg_tuna
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hey do we have any info about the show on Thursday? Like do we know who's playing besides Shone?
08:26 AM on 02/03/13
crit
@CRlTTER
User Info.
Hey do we have any info about the show on Thursday? Like do we know who's playing besides Shone?

Negative
08:32 AM on 02/03/13
bigg_tuna
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'm still up for the idea that the music is just a diversion for all of us to conjure at the event and all be murdered by Brian Lane in a clown costume.
09:29 AM on 02/03/13
whitelies
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'm still up for the idea that the music is just a diversion for all of us to conjure at the event and all be murdered by Brian Lane in a clown costume.

Last night my husband asked me to turn the lamp off. I jokingly said no. He said "Slendyclown is gonna get you if you don't." I was like "Why did you just say that?! Wtf?!"

Slendyclown is officially haunting my everyday life now. :(
09:43 AM on 02/03/13
estrella starr
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
this.
11:00 AM on 02/03/13
spanky34
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Yeah, I've been thinking this since we found out about slendyclown. That's when I officially thought we were all going to die.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests