Password

07:45 PM on 12/21/12 
User Info.
thursday727
Ole Ole Ole Ole
Wick City, FL
Male - 25 Years Old
Pitch your ideas.

I'd like to see a period drama series that spans the whole decade of the 1970's about the rise and fall of a Rock band , like Almost Famous meets Mad Men.
08:05 PM on 12/21/12 
User Info.
thursday727
Ole Ole Ole Ole
Wick City, FL
Male - 25 Years Old
I'd like to see a telenovela about the miserable lives of central floridians and how they cope with an impending Four Loko ban. Sort of like Jersey Shore meets The Twilight Zone.
I would watch.
I can't tell if you're being serious or not but something sorta like that done Harmony Korine-esque would be awesome.
The theme song would be Against Me's We Laugh At Danger (And Break All The Rules).

Coincidentally the next Korine movie actually takes place in my city.
10:21 PM on 12/22/12 
User Info.
thursday727
Ole Ole Ole Ole
Wick City, FL
Male - 25 Years Old
Alot of war movies that should be made.
Biopic about legendary marine corp sniper Carlos Hathcock
Biopic about the most decorated marine in american history Gen. Smedley Butler who famously said "War is a racket"
Film about former Catholic priest and Army Chaplain Charles Liteky who received the Medal Of Honor in Vietnam and later left the priesthood to become an anti war/social justice activist and is the only person ever to renounce and give back their Medal Of Honor.
A big budget Korean War "band of brothers style" mini series would be great.
10:48 PM on 12/22/12 
User Info.
thursday727
Ole Ole Ole Ole
Wick City, FL
Male - 25 Years Old
Ushers

A scripted, lower budget comedy about a group of teens-twentysomethings who work at a crappy, rundown movie theater. They get into shananigans with each other and customers. Stuff like dealing with kids sneaking into rated R movies, one of the guys selling movie snacks in a trench coat much cheaper than the concession bar. Maybe an episode dealing with one of the employees being racist and not letting black people into a horror movie.

This has almost the exact feel of Party Down meets The League, I realize. But I think it might be kind of fun.
I've always thought an idea sort of like this but set in a nursing home /assisted living facility would make a great comedy.
04:19 PM on 12/27/12 
User Info.
thursday727
Ole Ole Ole Ole
Wick City, FL
Male - 25 Years Old
American White Trash-Off, the show were the biggest white trash from around the country compete every week to be crowned that week's White Trash Champion. They'll compete in such events like:

-Bar Fight Time Attack
-Bud Light Chug Off
-Who's Tattoos Are Shittier?
-Exeters or Decades?
-How Cheap Can You Be At The Gas Station?
-Mud Fight Showdown
-Dollar General Shopping Challenge
-Low Budget Car Repair
-How Much Grizzly Chew Can You Handle?
-And many more!
So get ready to throw class in the trash and watch American White Trash-Off!
Already exists , to top it off their version of your idea is hosted by Stone Cold Steve Austin.
08:35 PM on 01/27/13 
User Info.
thursday727
Ole Ole Ole Ole
Wick City, FL
Male - 25 Years Old
"Hell's Waiting Room"
The resident's association of an everyday nursing home gets fed up with the way the staff and their children treat them and they think they can run things better them so they manipulate the other residents into slaughtering the staff while keeping some hostage to cook and clean for them and they begin a police standoff while pretty much running a tyrannical regime , What they don't know is that one resident who is a WW2 vet has nothing but disgust for them and sees them as dishonoring their peers of the"greatest generation" who gave their life fighting against Fascism , and he plans to take them down even if his hip gives out.

the plot is like Die Hard with old people done in a pulp thriller Tarantino style.
10:18 PM on 01/27/13 
User Info.
thursday727
Ole Ole Ole Ole
Wick City, FL
Male - 25 Years Old
" The troll who tried too hard: The Thisisadisaster stpry"
A Lifetime Original movie.
10:47 PM on 01/27/13 
User Info.
thursday727
Ole Ole Ole Ole