Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts
11:27 AM on 12/22/12
Sloth7
Kitton Mittons
User Info.
One of my favorite concert-going experiences ever was the Saturday show at the 2003 Skate and Surf Festival. The main stage had Folly, Recover, Death By Stereo, From Autumn to Ashes, Catch 22, Finch, Taking Back Sunday, and then Thursday, all while Snapcase and Underoath were playing a second stage. That kind of quality always made S&S shine over Bamboozle, and Glassjaw would be a great start for keeping that quality up in 2013.
12:03 PM on 12/23/12
Sloth7
Kitton Mittons
User Info.
I second this, I wish i could re-live that weekend every day of my life. Fall Out Boy, Rufio, and Matchbook Romance all played back to back on the second stage on Saturday. It was phenomenal.

This was such a great day of music.

TBS wasn't very good, but Thursday was amazing. One of my favorite performances I've ever seen.

Fuuuuu that line up is so good. I loved Folly.

This was the poster from that weekend in 2003. That was such a great era for festivals like this. A lot of these bands were bubbling under and just hitting their prime and not still not huge enough so they still brought in a really cool crowd. Definitely not the newer neon Hot Topic-y sideshow that infests the Warped Tour today.

Also, it's funny now to see how small Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, Story of the Year, Underoath and Plain White T's were in billing at that time.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos