Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 41
01:13 PM on 12/22/12
msulliv7
BahaMenSadness
User Info.
I was incorrect, it's only the graduation weekend, so I guess my parents just won't have the joy of seeing me walk for graduation, sucks for them. GJ is more important
01:17 PM on 12/22/12
JesseKilgannon
User Info.
I was incorrect, it's only the graduation weekend, so I guess my parents just won't have the joy of seeing me walk for graduation, sucks for them. GJ is more important
This is what i love to hear.
01:50 PM on 12/22/12
Vince Early
Size The Day
User Info.
Finch will probably play too.
02:14 PM on 12/22/12
MattArkin
User Info.
Fuuuuu that line up is so good. I loved Folly.
would love to see Folly on this show too. i heard they were practicing over the summer, but haven't heard of them on any shows since bamboozle.
03:32 PM on 12/22/12
TerrancePryor
twitter.com/terrancepryor
User Info.
would love to see Folly on this show too. i heard they were practicing over the summer, but haven't heard of them on any shows since bamboozle.

Folly were supposed to play shows over the summer but nothing happened.
03:38 PM on 12/22/12
PigDestroyer
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'm old enough to remember when glassjaw made great music instead of just horrible merch
03:44 PM on 12/22/12
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
User Info.
Amazing. Might have to go.
06:41 PM on 12/22/12
elplatanazo87
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Where is skate and surf located?
06:57 PM on 12/22/12
TerrancePryor
twitter.com/terrancepryor
User Info.
Skate & Surf is at that iPlay America spot in Freehold.
07:37 PM on 12/22/12
BrandnewBrendan
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
At the Anthony Green show had talked to a guy about it The Encore Event Center, is pretty small it is going to be quite a cluster fuck.
Skate & Surf is at that iPlay America spot in Freehold.
07:52 PM on 12/22/12
specialeds281
Every word Handwritten.
User Info.
I would love to see GJ live. Come out west.
08:44 PM on 12/22/12
P_T_W
Rock and or Roll.
User Info.
One of my favorite concert-going experiences ever was the Saturday show at the 2003 Skate and Surf Festival. The main stage had Folly, Recover, Death By Stereo, From Autumn to Ashes, Catch 22, Finch, Taking Back Sunday, and then Thursday, all while Snapcase and Underoath were playing a second stage. That kind of quality always made S&S shine over Bamboozle, and Glassjaw would be a great start for keeping that quality up in 2013.
I second this, I wish i could re-live that weekend every day of my life. Fall Out Boy, Rufio, and Matchbook Romance all played back to back on the second stage on Saturday. It was phenomenal.
09:50 PM on 12/22/12
fowruok
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
One of my favorite concert-going experiences ever was the Saturday show at the 2003 Skate and Surf Festival. The main stage had Folly, Recover, Death By Stereo, From Autumn to Ashes, Catch 22, Finch, Taking Back Sunday, and then Thursday, all while Snapcase and Underoath were playing a second stage. That kind of quality always made S&S shine over Bamboozle, and Glassjaw would be a great start for keeping that quality up in 2013.
This was such a great day of music.

TBS wasn't very good, but Thursday was amazing. One of my favorite performances I've ever seen.
10:06 PM on 12/22/12
chokeychicken
A long time ago..
User Info.
I'm old enough to remember when glassjaw made great music instead of just horrible merch
lol'd
10:54 PM on 12/22/12
StayFaithful
Pray for a reason to breathe.
User Info.
At the Anthony Green show had talked to a guy about it The Encore Event Center, is pretty small it is going to be quite a cluster fuck.
I live in freehold, and i'm think this is going to take place in the huge parking lot outside of iplay. I've been to a few shows inside encore event and there's no possible way that'll be inside.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos