Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts
07:14 PM on 12/23/12
kianacarly
I'm living it, leaving it to change
User Info.
I love this song. idec that her and Harry are milking their relationship for all its worth. Get that $$$ and publicity imo. She is young, rich, and dates a ton of good looking celebs. Her life is almost perfect, and Red is awesome. I've been liking her a lot more lately.

Still refuse to watch the version of this with the intro though haha.
08:03 PM on 12/24/12
kianacarly
User Info.
I thought the guy was Ian Watkins for a bit.....now that would be trouble!! The song is catchy yes but god Taylor needs to write a song not about guys or relationships etc shit gets old. I heard in real life she is actually really slutty maybe that's why she goes through a guy a week.

Gross. Besides the fact that she has plenty of songs not about guys (I know someone already commented with a few, but if you need some more):

She mentions guys here, but the song is about her and her friends, and she is not moping over a guy, calling for revenge, singing a hopeless love song, etc.

People who call her a slut are disgusting. Even if she was, who cares, but just because she dates frequently (or is linked to guys, it isn't even always confirmed) doesn't mean she is a slut. I don't doubt that she exaggerates some stuff for the sake of a song or storytelling, but slut is uncalled for. Grow up.
12:46 PM on 12/25/12
kianacarly
User Info.
I'm not calling her a slut per say, i just heard she is not the image she appears to be and i have a good source on this that i trust. As for the songs thank you I will check them out and give it a fair chance. Merry x-mas!!!
I've heard she's not as nice as her image lets on, but I guess not about her being a slut (but I don't really use the word 'slut' very often). Either way I still like her haha. Merry xmas to you too
11:20 PM on 12/26/12
kianacarly
User Info.
I love this song and video. Reminded me a lot of We Found Love (I think someone mentioned that), which I also love. So it's a win/win

I do agree that majority of her songs are about guys and that she goes through a lot of them but who fuckin cares? I honestly don't think she lives up to her girl next door image anymore and I like that
I agree with the second paragraph. tbh I don't know why anyone harps on her dating record. If I was rich, pretty, and had access to tons of gorgeous guys, I would be way worse than her haha (I'd like to think I would have better taste though). Might make me slutty, whatev, but if Jake G. was knocking on my door I wouldn't say no either.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos