08:50 PM on 12/26/12
lovesintheerror
User Info.
Anyone else see Troy Polamalu at 3:20?
09:05 PM on 12/26/12
ChelseaRiane
<3
User Info.
I love this song and video. Reminded me a lot of We Found Love (I think someone mentioned that), which I also love. So it's a win/win

I do agree that majority of her songs are about guys and that she goes through a lot of them but who fuckin cares? I honestly don't think she lives up to her girl next door image anymore and I like that
11:20 PM on 12/26/12
kianacarly
I'm living it, leaving it to change
User Info.
I love this song and video. Reminded me a lot of We Found Love (I think someone mentioned that), which I also love. So it's a win/win

I do agree that majority of her songs are about guys and that she goes through a lot of them but who fuckin cares? I honestly don't think she lives up to her girl next door image anymore and I like that
I agree with the second paragraph. tbh I don't know why anyone harps on her dating record. If I was rich, pretty, and had access to tons of gorgeous guys, I would be way worse than her haha (I'd like to think I would have better taste though). Might make me slutty, whatev, but if Jake G. was knocking on my door I wouldn't say no either.
09:12 AM on 12/27/12
ChelseaRiane
<3
User Info.
I agree with the second paragraph. tbh I don't know why anyone harps on her dating record. If I was rich, pretty, and had access to tons of gorgeous guys, I would be way worse than her haha (I'd like to think I would have better taste though). Might make me slutty, whatev, but if Jake G. was knocking on my door I wouldn't say no either.
Exactly! I would definitely be taking full advantage of it. I think people always have something to say about her dating life is because when she first started becoming popular, she had that good, homely, girl next door feel to her. But she clearly has grown up. Let her keep doing what she's doing with these boys because it makes for great music
06:59 AM on 12/28/12
Polynoise
ZeroCool
User Info.
Nearly everyone in this thread: "Oh man lets transcend all of these genres and infiltrate the pop scene. I mean, now that Nate and the rest of the boys are so pop/commercial its now edgy/cool to like K$sha and Taylor Swift. We`re so hip we can like talentless bimbos who spew nothing worth while and be proud of it." Get fucked.
07:09 AM on 12/28/12
Qadriyyah
Yeah, that girl...
User Info.
Nearly everyone in this thread: "Oh man lets transcend all of these genres and infiltrate the pop scene. I mean, now that Nate and the rest of the boys are so pop/commercial its now edgy/cool to like K$sha and Taylor Swift. We`re so hip we can like talentless bimbos who spew nothing worth while and be proud of it." Get fucked.
You mad?
10:16 AM on 12/28/12
Jenajena
Jena ≈ Gina.
User Info.

Well I wouldn't say that. I liked Taylor Swift before Fun. And I don't like Ke$ha, but a lot of people do. Not because it's cool to like pop, but because they actually like her.
07:42 AM on 12/29/12
a speedo model
an enthusiast
User Info.
The dude looks like an asshole, girls these days...
07:53 PM on 12/29/12
DemBitties
I ended up as food for wolves
User Info.
T-Swift as a faux hipster. <3

Also lol at that push pit. Obviously they forget to invite real m0sh warriors to the video shoot.

But overall I love this song. Haters be damned, I get the same amount of feelings listening to her new record as I do when listening to most twinkle daddy records. The intro and outro add so much to the video, and the emotion in her voice is just overwhelming. Love u Tay Tay. <3
05:10 AM on 01/21/13
akashaa01
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i always love taylor swift music and I Knew You Were Trouble is my one of favourite song and video i love it
04:07 AM on 03/20/13
mefloydkirk12
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
awesome video and song i love it taylor looking goergious in the video.I bought taylor swift concert tickets from TicketVistas for a bargain.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests