Username
Password

02:02 PM on 12/24/12 
User Info.
movingxpictures
Is it a dream keeping you awake?
Dela-where?
Female
I used to work at a really crappy, run down bar when I was fifteen through seventeen. There were some shady motherfuckers that used to frequent there, but that's another story. Anyway, we used to just dick around all the time. When we got bored, the cook (who I used to be really good friends with) and I used to throw knives at this wall. It is now covered in holes and shit. We also used to try to make each other fit in the dummy waiter and pull each other up and down. Sometimes we would take the golf carts out onto the course and goof off for a couple minutes. Basically, we would just do dumb shit because we were bored and the place was a hellhole.
08:32 PM on 12/24/12 
User Info.
movingxpictures
Is it a dream keeping you awake?
Dela-where?
Female
I used to work at an animal hospital, and would take rooms with the veterinarian all the time. One couple comes in and complains that there dog has been vomiting all day, which prompted the vet to ask if the dog may have eaten something she shouldn't have. The two guys shift uncomfortably and then say "well, she may or may not have consumed a few grams of crystal meth".

Best post so far

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version