Username
Password

05:01 PM on 12/24/12 
User Info.
esposimi
Genesis Does what Nintendon't
Harrisburg, PA
Male - 24 Years Old
I fix computers at a local shop. People come in all the time with the FBI Virus on their computer

Basically, it's a scam. But recently we have gotten a few people who have come in that actually believe the FBI is watching them (because the virus shows their webcam feed on the screen if they have one) and have sent money in as part of the scam! People ask if we can help them get their money back and we basically tell them "Sorry, you're fucked, call the credit card company!"

Funny thing is, this virus takes all of 5 minutes to remove!
08:01 AM on 12/27/12 
User Info.
esposimi
Genesis Does what Nintendon't
Harrisburg, PA
Male - 24 Years Old
At my last job, a customer's card was declined, so I decided their drink would be on me and paid for her coffee myself. I made my supervisor aware of the situation, wasn't told it was against the rules, and was fired the next day for "displaying blatant dishonesty regarding [our] cash handling policy" because I purchased an item that wasn't mine. I'm sure I could have argued my case, but the boss was looking to get rid of me anyway and I didn't care to continue working there. Now I have a job that pays more and doesn't require scrubbing dishes, so things worked out for the better.

Sounds like my job! We had a manager who used to take tip money from employees by altering how much they claimed at the end of the night ( she was the GM and had to approve all that for the paperwork) Lets just say that the OWNERS of my restaurant were waiting for her at 6:30AM one morning when she showed up to open the store to fire her ass. Best day of my life, I waited 4 years for her to get fired and she finally did!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos