Username
Password

09:52 PM on 12/23/12 
User Info.
anthonydarko
Fight Milk
Troy, Missouri
Male - 26 Years Old
I'm stuck at mine and I could use a few stories to pass the time. They could funny, they could be sad, or they could be both! Tell me about shitty customers or that weird coworker of yours! I want to your stories!
12:33 AM on 12/25/12 
User Info.
anthonydarko
Fight Milk
Troy, Missouri
Male - 26 Years Old
I work at a restaurant that stays open until 4 a.m. on Fridays and Saturdays for the bar rush. Last Saturday, this group of drunk people come in and when they go to leave, one of them is just laying in the booth, refusing to get up and leave. Eventually, she vomits all over the floor underneath the booth, and guess who has to clean it up. If you guessed, this guy, you would be correct. Eventually, they went outside, and she proceeded to call the police and then fall into the fetal position, in the cold, in the mud, crying. She was eventually taken away in an ambulance, and hopefully jailed for public intoxication.

I hate people.
I can do you one better. One night, it was the first Mizzou home game against Georgia. I had a large volume people coming in left and right in the middle of the night after the game to get snacks and use the bathrooms ( god forbid they'd have to use the rest stop the town before but I digress). So one older guy in Georgia gear comes in and heads straight to the bathroom. The guy stays in there for awhile, until his wife brings him a pair of pants, and he leaves. At the time I thought nothing of it, he's an older guy so he probably had to take awhile and he wanted to change his clothes.

So after awhile, I'm doing cigarette count (I do nights at a conveince store) when I have the urge to go take a leak. I go to the men's room and there I see it, there was shit everywhere. From the handicap stall to the sink, a trail of shit with chunks, smears, and all. I immediately go into turbo clean mode, it took me a good hour to clean up that whole disaster. If I remember right, I was screaming to myself in anger as how I wished George Sherman salted the earth while he burned down Georgia. So yeah, that one was pretty bad.
05:39 AM on 07/31/13 
User Info.
anthonydarko
Fight Milk
Troy, Missouri
Male - 26 Years Old
lol dang, someone is taking job stories too seriously. Sometimes people don't have anyone to rant to about their job irl so they take it to the internet. Gotta vent somehow.

I have a supervisor who talks about her life and always comes off bad. I never know what to say to her. Am I supposed to nod along? Like, she'll whine about how her husband's ex-wife got angry that the husband bought a brand new truck instead of paying his back child support. I was team ex-wife there, but my supervisor was like, "Wah, she's so greedy and only cares about money." Then she's always bragging about how the accounts are in her name so the greedy ex-wife can't touch it. God forbid the ex-wife just wants what is due her. She's told me about the time her husband tipped fifty cents on their restaurant bill, and how she argued with Wal Mart staff because they didn't have something in stock (like they could magically make it appear). She is also so tmi. She told us how after her husband had a brain injury, he would make disturbing sexual comments to the nurses, her mother (!!!), etc and told us what he said in detail. Like, why do you tell me these things? You just make me dislike you.
As a former Wal-Mart employee, those people are the spawn of Satan himself. It's one thing to be disappointed that an item is not in stock, it's another to throw a childish fit and scream at people.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version
Banners, Flyers, Widgets