Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 8 posts.
08:24 AM on 12/24/12
Dre Okorley
HC Punk Afficionado / @dreokorley
User Info.
^Exactly. I can't imagine how his family feels right now.
10:03 AM on 12/24/12
Dre Okorley
User Info.
Man. Ever rarer that you see someone document their suicide on Twitter (assuming that's what it was).
Not true, I was actually going to say that it's so eerie whenever we see this stuff on Twitter but I didn't want to detract from the condolences.

Quote:
We really need better mental health services in this country.
Agreed.
10:09 AM on 12/24/12
Dre Okorley
User Info.
It's strange that this happened because just the other day I remember reading on Joey's FB criticizing himself for being "such a lame". Not saying low self-esteem is running heavy in their crew, but it's just something I noticed.

Also it seems like CS didn't know how much he was worth:
https://twitter.com/ohhikaitlyn/stat...55656423849984
10:10 AM on 12/24/12
Dre Okorley
User Info.
Hope no one takes this the wrong way (obviously it's awful that he took his life), but I'd imagine his death will probably increase exposure and hype or whatever around the crew and they'll end up getting even bigger than they would have otherwise

On a slightly similar topic, I just hate how some kids on Twitter are saying he did this for attention. Yeah, he's dead...Attention? Come on. I can't stand people who don't take suicides seriously (if that's indeed what it was).
02:13 PM on 12/24/12
Dre Okorley
User Info.
"the end"...did he put that before he committed suicide or something? RIP
19 is way too early.
Yeah, this was his last tweet. Hasn't been officially announced as a suicide as of yet, though.
05:05 PM on 12/24/12
Dre Okorley
User Info.
I wish people would think of suicide as something else other than a "selfish" act. It's just as ignorant as saying "he wants more publicity" even though he's DEAD. Obviously you're not in the right state of mind when you commit suicide and there are personal demons people are fighting that we may not be aware of. To say someone is selfish over that makes no sense when taking that into consideration.

People really need to transform the way they think about each other and term things, instead of pulling hair-trigger blaming. That's why the help and support is hard to locate in the first place. He's gone now. Why focus on shunning him, as I'm sure his family and friends surely aren't. What purpose does it serve? People who say that are cold-hearted, IMO.
12:21 AM on 12/25/12
Dre Okorley
User Info.
It is selfish. So inconsiderate for your family/friends.
Look who's being inconsiderate, actually...

Quote:
If it was a publicity stunt...
Just shut up already.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT