AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

11:38 PM on 12/24/12 
User Info.
leftapart
Bay Area, CA
Male
I thought this thread was going to end with you bitching about a TV and I was going to just hashtag #FirstWorldProblems and leave it at that. I can honestly Never tell when you're being serious anymore so if the rest of that stuff did actually happen then my condolences and I hope you find some peace soon. If not, this is stupid and you are a moron.

Completely agree.
12:22 AM on 12/25/12 
User Info.
ari telescope
kitties
Southern California
Female - 27 Years Old
I thought this thread was going to end with you bitching about a TV and I was going to just hashtag #FirstWorldProblems and leave it at that. I can honestly Never tell when you're being serious anymore so if the rest of that stuff did actually happen then my condolences and I hope you find some peace soon. If not, this is stupid and you are a moron.

Okay this is what I wanted to say since 0 replies but didn't want to be offensive if it was true.
02:19 AM on 12/25/12 
User Info.
CastlesXClouds
Relax
San Diego,...
Male
hahaha
07:26 AM on 12/25/12 
User Info.
HarryPotter
No Avatar Selected
Hogwarts
Male - 27 Years Old
I'm always serious, it just sounds glib.

A week ago my Galaxy S3 stopped working and ATT doesn't want to mail it to Canada. So I have no phone, no tv, no car.

But seriously. Life just sucks. I lost the one. I'm giving up. This is such a drag.

Merry Christmas all you happy people. I hope it's a blast.
07:36 AM on 12/25/12 
User Info.
spiffa0
Oh my God, it even has a watermark.
Westmont, NJ
Male - 26 Years Old
Even if the story is true who cares?
07:43 AM on 12/25/12 
User Info.
tell that mick
@mickrouse
New York, NY
Male
REPARO!
08:02 AM on 12/25/12 
User Info.
HarryPotter
No Avatar Selected
Hogwarts
Male - 27 Years Old
Even if the story is true who cares?
considerate people
10:39 AM on 12/25/12 
User Info.
revolutionary
if you're depressed google 'duende' and what Nick Cave has to say about it...that dude is tortured...but he sees it as necessary and uses it to channel great art.
04:16 PM on 12/25/12 
User Info.
Posthardcore
INDY (Colts Country)
Male
04:24 PM on 12/25/12 
User Info.
GrantCloud
Minneapolis
Male - 26 Years Old
sorry bro
08:43 PM on 12/25/12 
User Info.
marieeboxx
Cat Lady
West Coast
Female - 23 Years Old
Harry Potter, I'm sure there's people on this site who have it worse than you. Don't think you're the only one bad things happen to.
08:57 PM on 12/25/12 
User Info.
ShotgunGold
No Avatar Selected
Male - 22 Years Old
It's Christmas eve, I'm throwing a huge Christmas party tomorrow at my condo and my freaking Sony 55in HX850 just decided to call it quits! All i hear here day in and day out is my girlfriend slept with a 40 year old, or my girlfriend chose some other guy and I just can't take it. Screw you guys, MY GIRLFRIEND JUST DIED! I don't know how to fix her and bring her back. Seriously, I'm kinda screwed. Christmas sucks!
I have a big black useless object in the middle of my living room. Besides it being Christmas and all that, I just got it 3 days ago.

/I wish I had your problems!

How about solving your problem by dumping her?

If the girl cheated on you (I presume that's what your saying), and you have respect for yourself, you would dump her.

A girl cheated on me once, which proved that she wasn't good enough for me so I dumped her. I've cheated on two girls before - one rightfully dumped me and the other didn't but it clearly wasn't going to work and we split up months later.

As for the television it's a bummer but you'll simply have to organise your party around other things - music, dancing, food, alcohol, people, cards etc.
10:08 PM on 12/25/12 
User Info.
allthewaysaid
Have a feeling I'll die in my20s...
Texas
Male - 23 Years Old
Harry Potter, I'm sure there's people on this site who have it worse than you. Don't think you're the only one bad things happen to.

You're so selfish. Merry Chirstmas btw. I missed you.
08:09 AM on 12/26/12 
User Info.
Posthardcore
INDY (Colts Country)
Male
09:29 AM on 12/26/12 
User Info.
dubey
trillest
Toronto, ON
Male - 27 Years Old
Screw you guys, MY GIRLFRIEND JUST DIED! I don't know how to fix her and bring her back.
You're a wizard, Harry.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version