Username
Password

12:30 AM on 12/25/12 
User Info.
Jenajena
Jena ≈ Gina.
Las Vegas, NV
Female - 20 Years Old
So, my 17 year old younger brother stole my apple earphones, and didnt give them back until I asked if he'd seen them. He had responded with "I didn't know they belonged to anybody." I was mad that he even took them. Now I just tried to use them, just to find out that the speakers are blown out. He's a spoiled brat. He doesn't have a job, but he made $60 last weekend helping somebody clear out an apartment.

I'm considering just taking $30 of his cash and buying new ones, since he wouldn't take me seriously if I told him he owed me. He doesn't know anything about respecting what other people own, because my parents still get him everything and he doesn't have a job or save money that he gets. He didnt even feel bad about taking them, AND he ruined them? That's not right.

Me and him don't fight often, but this really bothers me. So should I do that? If you have a more fun way to teach him a lesson, please let me know.

Edit: Sorry for the rant.

Update: I just got my secret Santa gift at work yesterday. Guess what I got? Earphones.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos