AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Blink 182 News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Blink 182
Inside AP.net

blink-182’s “dogs eating dogs” Debuts At No. 23 On The...

Posted by: Christian Wagner (12/27/12)
blink-182’s dogs eating dogs debuted at #23 On The Billboard 200 as well as #3 on the Independent Albums chart, #5 on the Rock chart, #2 on the Alternative Albums chart and #3 on the Digital Albums chart.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 55.
05:40 PM on 12/27/12
Christian Wagner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Press ReleaseBLINK-182’S EP DOGS EATING DOGS DEBUTS IN U.S. AT NO. 23 ON THE BILLBOARD 200, NO. 3 ON THE INDEPENDENT ALBUMS CHART, NO. 5 ON THE ROCK CHART, NO. 2 ON THE ALTERNATIVE ALBUMS CHART AND NO. 3 ON THE DIGITAL ALBUMS CHART

EP Hit the Top 10 on iTunes Album Charts in 15 Countries

blink-182’s new EP, dogs eating dogs, took a bite out of the charts this week as the album debuted on The Billboard 200 and hit the upper-reaches of more than a dozen iTunes charts worldwide. Released Tuesday, December 18, dogs eating dogs debuted in the U.S. at no. 23 on the Billboard 200, as well as no. 3 on the publication's Independent Albums chart, no. 5 on the Rock chart, no. 2 on the Alternative Albums chart and no. 3 on the Digital Albums chart. During the past week, the EP, available as an exclusive digital download on iTunes, hit the Top 10 on iTunes Album Charts in the U.S., UK, Canada, France, Germany, Australia, Spain, Italy, Ireland, Belgium, Austria, Denmark, New Zealand, Norway and Switzerland.

Tom DeLonge of blink-182 said, “We put out our last EP in 1995. A lot has changed in all those years and we want to thank our fans for making it all possible. And, happy ‘Boxing Day’!”

In addition to the iTunes version, dogs eating dogs was released in three bundle configurations through the band’s blink-182.com. The website quickly sold out of the entire run of the 10,000 limited-edition packages, which ranged from the $99.99 “Santa's Lap Package” to the $19.99 “Naughty Package.”

Self-produced by the band’s Mark Hoppus, Tom DeLonge and Travis Barker, dogs eating dogs includes the tracks “Boxing Day,” “Dogs Eating Dogs,” “Disaster,” “When I Was Young” and “Pretty Little Girl.” The EP was recorded in October and November of 2012 at DeLonge’s Neverpants Ranch studio and at Travis Barker and Mark Hoppus’ Opra Music Studios.

With thirty-million-plus records sold worldwide, blink-182 has been captivating fans for over two decades. Six of their albums have been certified either gold or double platinum, with 1999's Enema of the State selling more than 4 million copies; and Take Off Your Pants and Jacket and blink-182 topping the charts in countries across the globe. The band’s latest studio recording, Neighborhoods (released in September 2011), hit the Top 10 in the U.S., U.K., Canada, Australia, Germany, Italy, New Zealand and Switzerland.
05:43 PM on 12/27/12
RyanWilliam
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
And AVA appeared ...........
05:43 PM on 12/27/12
Zack Zarrillo
User Info.
Anyone know the sales count?
05:44 PM on 12/27/12
Ryan Gardner
@RyanGardnerC
User Info.
Very cool

Awesome EP
05:47 PM on 12/27/12
WakeUpBlondie
Back from '09
User Info.
Good for them, I'm really enjoying this EP
06:03 PM on 12/27/12
EastCoastKid20
User Info.
Where are they on the BET 106th in the park top 20 countdown.
06:04 PM on 12/27/12
davidc182
sorry for my english bitches!
User Info.
Loved the EP cant wait for more!
06:05 PM on 12/27/12
MJB12
User Info.
I've been listening to this EP on repeat all week. "When I Was Young" and "Pretty Little Girl" are my favorites.
06:12 PM on 12/27/12
davecerv
davecerv
User Info.
The EP is great!! My least favorite song was the title track. "When I Was Young" is my favorite. They should release a non rap version of "Pretty Little Girl" in the future though..its not that I don't like that part but it would be cool to have the song without that!
06:15 PM on 12/27/12
kidinthebushes
User Info.
So the EP is officially dogs eating dogs all in lowercase?
06:44 PM on 12/27/12
Clark
Dirk Nowitzki's Beard
User Info.
So the EP is officially dogs eating dogs all in lowercase?
I don't know, but the first letter of each word is larger than the rest on the cover art.
06:55 PM on 12/27/12
rollerman4221
Woof!
User Info.
Too many charts
07:30 PM on 12/27/12
buddah knome
Registered Member
User Info.
fuckin' rad!
07:34 PM on 12/27/12
Mr Hox182
Are you a fan of delicious flavor?
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Where are they on the BET 106th in the park top 20 countdown.

Fair question.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums