Username
Password

06:21 PM on 12/30/12 
User Info.
blimpcityhero11
Registered Fraud
Akron, OH
Male - 26 Years Old
For those of us with perennial losing teams, it's that time of the year again: draft time! To get it started, here's the official order, which I'll update accordingly as we go:

1. Kansas City Chiefs
2. Jacksonville Jaguars
3. Oakland Raiders
4. Philadelphia Eagles
5. Detroit Lions
6. Cleveland Browns
7. Arizona Cardinals
8. Buffalo Bills
9. New York Jets
10. Tennessee Titans
11. San Diego Chargers
12. Miami Dolphins
13. New York Jets (via TB)
14. Carolina Panthers
15. New Orleans Saints
16. St. Louis Rams
17. Pittsburgh Steelers
18. Dallas Cowboys
19. New York Giants
20. Chicago Bears
21. Cincinnati Bengals
22. St.Louis Rams (via WAS)
23. Minnesota Vikings
24. Indianapolis Colts
25. Minnesota Vikings (via SEA)
26. Green Bay Packers
27. Houston Texans
28. Denver Broncos
29. New England Patriots
30. Atlanta Falcons
31. San Francisco 49ers
32. Baltimore Ravens
06:26 PM on 12/30/12 
User Info.
blimpcityhero11
Registered Fraud
Akron, OH
Male - 26 Years Old
Eagles!

/fartnoisesthatlastforever
I wish I could go back in time to August 2011 to tell all the Eagles fans on the board that, by December 2012, they would own the 4th pick in the draft... and not via trade.
06:46 PM on 12/30/12 
User Info.
blimpcityhero11
Registered Fraud
Akron, OH
Male - 26 Years Old
Can someone find our mock draft from last year?

Already calling dibs on the Browns this year. Though, I killed it for the Bengals last year. We need to make it invite-only to make sure the thing moves along.

Also, lol Zebrie Sanders.
06:54 PM on 12/30/12 
User Info.
blimpcityhero11
Registered Fraud
Akron, OH
Male - 26 Years Old
My Bengals drafts:
v1 - Kendall Wright, Mark Barron, Lamar Miller, Casey Hayward, Ben Jones
v2 - Cordy Glenn, Kendall Wright, Lavonte David, David Wilson (Absolutely murdered it haha)
07:32 PM on 12/30/12 
User Info.
blimpcityhero11
Registered Fraud
Akron, OH
Male - 26 Years Old
I still dont think KC takes a QB in the first.

It'll be interesting to see what they do in hiring a new coach and what defensive system they'll use. With a 3-4, they wouldn't really need Jarvis Jones or another DE with Justin Houston and Tamba Hali already around. At NT, they just took Dontari Poe last year, so Lotulelei wouldn't make a lot of sense. Granted, they could trade down. If they get rid of Pioli, I could definitely see them taking a QB.
07:34 PM on 12/30/12 
User Info.
blimpcityhero11
Registered Fraud
Akron, OH
Male - 26 Years Old
Who are the other two? Jones and Werner?
I think the tweet was referring to big 3 of Texas A&M players. The other two being Luke Joeckel and Jake Matthews.
07:52 PM on 12/30/12 
User Info.
blimpcityhero11
Registered Fraud
Akron, OH
Male - 26 Years Old
I think the Poe pick was a bad one so maybe getting Star would be a good thing for them. I could see them take a QB in the second like Murray or Bray or Wilson.

I don't think Poe has been THAT bad. I definitely don't think they'll give up on him after a year, but their view on DE will definitely be affected by whether they stick with the 3-4 or go for a 4-3. I think Lotulelei will end up with the Raiders.
07:01 AM on 01/01/13 
User Info.
blimpcityhero11
Registered Fraud
Akron, OH
Male - 26 Years Old
Bucs need a cb, badly.
I know safety was a need too, but I face palmed so hard when they traded down and got passed up for Claiborne. Then, panicking and taking Barron over Gilmore or Kuechly was pretty dumb. lol
03:05 PM on 01/01/13 
User Info.
blimpcityhero11
Registered Fraud
Akron, OH
Male - 26 Years Old
There's some tradeable pieces as well. Mallett, Flynn, Smith.

If Flacco is smart, he'll test the open market. I could see Stanton or Moore getting a shot at a starting job too.

I think the Cardinals, Chiefs, Jets, Jaguars, and, possibly, the Bills will be the only teams actively looking for a QB. Even so, the Jets (Sanchez), Bills (Fitzpatrick), and (with the potential for Reid in the fold with Kolb) Cardinals may not be looking at anyone beyond the draft. With this in mind, it's probably smarter for Flacco to sign a franchise tender and test the open market in 2014 when, by my estimation, the Cardinals, Jets, Raiders, Rams, Browns, Titans, Philadelphia, Texans (Schaub - FA), Cowboys (Romo - FA), and Bears (Cutler - FA) could all be looking at a QB change. This doesn't even account for teams like the Chiefs, Jaguars, and Bills, who are likely, but not guaranteed, to take a QB in the draft.
07:00 PM on 01/01/13 
User Info.
blimpcityhero11
Registered Fraud
Akron, OH
Male - 26 Years Old
I think you could call Flacco a franchise quarterback, but not an elite QB. Yes, ideally, you'd like an elite QB as your franchise QB, but he's a QB you could win with. Obviously, the problem is that he's just so inconsistent. He can go from looking like an elite QB one week to looking like the worst QB in the league the next.
06:00 PM on 01/02/13 
User Info.
blimpcityhero11
Registered Fraud
Akron, OH
Male - 26 Years Old

Sign all the Packers!
12:41 PM on 01/03/13 
User Info.
blimpcityhero11
Registered Fraud
Akron, OH
Male - 26 Years Old
That won't be happening.

I'd say it has an outside shot of happening. Though, Lotulelei has to be the favorite there.
08:35 AM on 02/04/13 
User Info.
blimpcityhero11
Registered Fraud
Akron, OH
Male - 26 Years Old
16 days until the Combine!
03:22 PM on 02/08/13 
User Info.
blimpcityhero11
Registered Fraud
Akron, OH
Male - 26 Years Old
Yup.

I do think there will be a few teams that'd be willing to jump up though. Obviously those will become a bit more clearer after the combine and matching up with needs. But yeah, certainly not as tempting to jump up this year.

If Moore and Milliner are gone, I think someone's going to trade up with the Browns to grab Fisher.
02:05 PM on 02/10/13 
User Info.
blimpcityhero11
Registered Fraud
Akron, OH
Male - 26 Years Old
I don't know if anyone caught it earlier today, but ESPN aired a skills competition with a couple draft prospects. Boy, is this an awful year for QBs. It was Manuel, Nassib, Glennon, and Aaron Rodgers' little brother. Manuel actually looked the best, but Nassib was laughably bad. I feel bad for whoever drafts him.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version
Banners, Flyers, Widgets