Password

07:18 AM on 12/31/12 
User Info.
cryates
Up, Up and a Hey!
Rossville, Georgia
Male - 26 Years Old
They need to replace Gonzalez too
Yeah, I'm hoping for Tyler Eifert in the first round to replace Gonzo and Ball in the 3rd round.
07:30 AM on 12/31/12 
User Info.
WhatJulianSaid
News on Once the Clouds are Gone
Brooklyn, NY
Male
Yeah, I'm hoping for Tyler Eifert in the first round to replace Gonzo and Ball in the 3rd round.

if I was a GM and needed that bad I would take ball in the 2nd but that's just bias because I like him, this rb class isn't so fantastic but there are some underrated guys in it I like
08:22 AM on 12/31/12 
User Info.
Getup and Dance
It's the Diggy Diggy Doc Yall.
Seattle, Wa
Male - 27 Years Old
The Seahawks have no big glaring first round need so i an okay with them picking BPA this year.
08:35 AM on 12/31/12 
User Info.
porttheman
CYCLONE POWER!
Urbandale, Iowa
Male - 29 Years Old
The Seahawks have no big glaring first round need so i an okay with them picking BPA this year.

I would say WR for them. They have good receivers but they could upgrade. Terrance Williams, maybe Cordarelle Patterson or Keenan Allen.
08:51 AM on 12/31/12 
User Info.
Getup and Dance
It's the Diggy Diggy Doc Yall.
Seattle, Wa
Male - 27 Years Old
I would say WR for them. They have good receivers but they could upgrade. Terrance Williams, maybe Cordarelle Patterson or Keenan Allen.

The good thing is most of those guys could be available in the second, the main think we need is a pass rushing DT since Jones didn't work our as much this year.
09:37 AM on 12/31/12 
User Info.
porttheman
CYCLONE POWER!
Urbandale, Iowa
Male - 29 Years Old
The good thing is most of those guys could be available in the second, the main think we need is a pass rushing DT since Jones didn't work our as much this year.

Depending on the combine, I could see all three picked up in the first though. Seattle seems very fit for a PBA obviously but WR was the only "need" I thought they would want in the first.
10:39 AM on 12/31/12 
User Info.
lp670sv
Go Sabres
Rochester, New York
Male - 21 Years Old
If the bills don't take a QB I'd go either Linebacker, tight end, or center. I like Eric Wood but I'm pretty sure he has yet to go a season without missing a game to injury.
11:22 AM on 12/31/12 
User Info.
Eich696
JACCPOT
South Jersey
Male - 24 Years Old
I wish I could go back in time to August 2011 to tell all the Eagles fans on the board that, by December 2012, they would own the 4th pick in the draft... and not via trade.

I would have been surprised, but not too suprised.
12:52 PM on 12/31/12 
User Info.
WhatJulianSaid
Brooklyn, NY
Male
If the bills don't take a QB I'd go either Linebacker, tight end, or center. I like Eric Wood but I'm pretty sure he has yet to go a season without missing a game to injury.

Teams don't usually take a center in the first round unless they're top tier guys, I'm not sure Barrett Jones is a Nick Mangold or Mike Pouncey type exactly but only the combine will tell. I would think if they could get Manti that they would just because I feel like his presence would help that defense get it together a little better.
07:57 PM on 12/31/12 
User Info.
MIKEY_HORROR
Hoods nvr stop, thy jst take breaks
"330"
Male - 30 Years Old
By Bengals hope list

1- Alec Ogletree
2- Giovanni Bernard
2- Margus Hunt
3- Baccarri Rambo
4- Robert Woods

Also if he declares I'd like to take Dri Archer late or as an UDFA for more RB depth, and let Lawfirn go after the 2013 season (committee w Gio)
09:02 PM on 12/31/12 
User Info.
<*)))><
Put a T-Shirt On
Oswego,NY
Male - 23 Years Old
If we are going to do mock drafts again I want the Jets.
05:49 AM on 01/01/13 
User Info.
youenvydoug
APMadden Chiefs4L
Port Richey, FL
Male - 21 Years Old
Bucs need a cb, badly.
07:01 AM on 01/01/13 
User Info.
blimpcityhero11
Registered Fraud
Akron, OH
Male - 26 Years Old
Bucs need a cb, badly.
I know safety was a need too, but I face palmed so hard when they traded down and got passed up for Claiborne. Then, panicking and taking Barron over Gilmore or Kuechly was pretty dumb. lol
08:53 AM on 01/01/13 
User Info.
xkj1985x
PLEASE DON'T GET SWEPT!
Seattle
Male - 29 Years Old
Granted, Barron seems like he's going to make out to be a decent pro which is good but yeah...should have stuck where they were and took Claiborne.
10:10 AM on 01/01/13 
User Info.
WhatJulianSaid
Brooklyn, NY
Male
I wouldn't have taken claiborne, maybe keuchely but it's hard to get a good quality safety. I don't think they panicked because I know a source said they were either gonna take Keuchely or Barron and had no interest in Claiborne unless he fell to that spot. They still had Taib, Wright and Barber at the time so it wasn't a ridiculous need also I don't think Gillmore showed he was that good either.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version
Banners, Flyers, Widgets