Username
Password

07:21 AM on 01/07/13 
User Info.
suicidesaints
A Million F@$% Diamonds
Dallas
Male - 30 Years Old
This has been discussed a little in some other threads, but I really think it would be awesome if we could have 2 different spoiler tags.

Maybe they could be 2 different colors...

One for "past" spoilers, meaning spoilers of stuff that has happened in older episodes/movies and then one for "future" spoilers that could be for spoilers of stuff that will happen in future episodes/movies

This way people can look at threads for movies/shows they haven't already seen, but are interested in seeing without worrying about spoilers
07:54 AM on 01/07/13 
User Info.
suicidesaints
A Million F@$% Diamonds
Dallas
Male - 30 Years Old
That would be nice to have, but it seems like more work for the people who need to drop the spoiler tags in their own posts.

yeah it might be more work, but is it really that much trouble to type

[pastspoiler] [/pastspoiler]
or
[futurespoiler] [/futurespoiler]

I think it would improve the entertainment forum quite a bit. I know a lot of people have to avoid threads just because they are behind on a show when they might have something valuable to add to the thread...
05:24 AM on 01/10/13 
User Info.
suicidesaints
A Million F@$% Diamonds
Dallas
Male - 30 Years Old
all the threads would be so ugly and annoying if that happened

you really think so... maybe you guys have been around here longer me, but from what I've seen, there aren't really that many spoilers revealed within the threads... it seems like you wouldn't really have to tag that many things, only if you were giving away major plot points... idk

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version
Banners, Flyers, Widgets