Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 9 posts
12:19 AM on 12/31/12
IceAge/HeatWave
Jesus rides beside me
User Info.
in 5 years time, we'll all either be working for this baby or dead by its hand.

EDIT: i did call in the Shone thread that the whole thing would result in a Yeezy release.
10:41 AM on 12/31/12
IceAge/HeatWave
Jesus rides beside me
User Info.
Kanye West is gonna be an awesome dad, and while I'm not a Kim Kardashian fan, hopefully it'll get sent to a real good school.
07:43 PM on 12/31/12
IceAge/HeatWave
Jesus rides beside me
User Info.
that kids gonna be teased probaly to death. id rather grow up alone in the streets in Somalia than have that hoe bag kim as my mother. bill gates couldnt afford the amount of therapy that kid is gonna need to get by.
what if Kim Kardashian has slept with fewer people than your significant other?
05:14 PM on 01/01/13
IceAge/HeatWave
Jesus rides beside me
User Info.
i have no one significant other. i am a free agent and i dont fuck with dirty hoes. i only indulge in quality females.
i respect that about you haha i'm just saying, what if she's only had sex with 3-4 dudes? is she only a slut because she has a sex tape?
09:09 PM on 01/01/13
IceAge/HeatWave
Jesus rides beside me
User Info.
she a whore in all aspects. media whore, attention whore, shes just an all around cunt who deserves absolutely nothing that she has. i hate her with all my soul.
hm. that's unsettling.
09:46 PM on 01/01/13
IceAge/HeatWave
Jesus rides beside me
User Info.
I'm sure women love that dude with that mindset in 2k13
really. sure, Kim K is not someone that i think i'd be friends with based off the little i know about her, nor am i certain as to what her contribution to society is. i don't think she's done anything that is hate-worthy though. it seems like someone should be able to say something like "i don't really appreciate this person and their role in society, but i don't reserve for her a place in my heart that is also home to Adolf Hitler."
03:48 PM on 01/03/13
IceAge/HeatWave
Jesus rides beside me
User Info.
your not very smart are you? i never said i have sex with who ever i want, i just meant i was single you dumbass. who are you to say its NOT gonna have a terrible life? its mother has the brain of a cow and she looks like one too. shes famous for no other reason that sucking a dick, i doubt thats gonna go over well when the kids classmate pulls the video up on his ipad during recess and shows it to everyone. id laugh too, everyone deserves to laugh at that.

you're off to a rockin' start there, chewy.
07:44 PM on 01/03/13
IceAge/HeatWave
Jesus rides beside me
User Info.
ah who gives a shit if i miss one letter and an apostrophe? this isn't an english class, suck a dick.
all i'm saying is that if you're going to call someone stupid, you picked a hilarious time to be a fuck-up. hell, i bet Kim Kardashian wouldn't have even made that mistake. then again, you seem pretty convinced that she's a useless person or something baseless like that.
04:29 PM on 01/04/13
IceAge/HeatWave
Jesus rides beside me
User Info.
baseless? listen to that girl talk to even 5 minutes. every sentence that comes out of her mouth is just blindly regurgitated with no meaning or factual intent behind it what so ever, its almost like the words just fall out of her head. she makes children with autism sound like astrophysicists.
but why does that make her a bad person, let alone hate-worthy? it seems like those feelings should be reserved for people who, like, commit genocide or ruin innocent lives or something. i guess it's not anyone else's place to tell you what to do with your hate, this just seems over the top and, yes, baseless. additionally, i've seen you spew more bile in here talking about Kim Kardashian than i've ever heard come out of her mouth.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos