Username
Password

05:40 AM on 01/03/13 
User Info.
screamoutmyname
through being cool
Pennsylvania
Male - 25 Years Old
That is epic I loved it! The tempo when it picks up with the tapping is awesome. It almost seems like it has a Celtic feel to it in some parts.

nice! glad you're into it, yeah i could totally see what you mean with the celtic feel... it's a shame more of this guy's songs aren't similar to this.
10:40 PM on 01/04/13 
User Info.
NJDevils1214
Butterscotch Krimpets
NJ
Male - 24 Years Old
nice! glad you're into it, yeah i could totally see what you mean with the celtic feel... it's a shame more of this guy's songs aren't similar to this.

I found this, apparently a 12 min studio version. Don't need the hit the repeat button so often :p
08:14 AM on 01/05/13 
User Info.
screamoutmyname
through being cool
Pennsylvania
Male - 25 Years Old
I found this, apparently a 12 min studio version. Don't need the hit the repeat button so often :p

ah, it's a little remix-ish... i'm into it. and holy shit, that guitar sounds nice.
08:43 AM on 01/05/13 
User Info.
NJDevils1214
Butterscotch Krimpets
NJ
Male - 24 Years Old
ah, it's a little remix-ish... i'm into it. and holy shit, that guitar sounds nice.

It is great how the whole thing just leads you into about the 8min mark then all the sudden shit gets real before he leads you back down with a little flare at the end. Kind of the same way you would read a book or something. That one tapping part is unreal.
07:58 AM on 01/06/13 
User Info.
screamoutmyname
through being cool
Pennsylvania
Male - 25 Years Old
It is great how the whole thing just leads you into about the 8min mark then all the sudden shit gets real before he leads you back down with a little flare at the end. Kind of the same way you would read a book or something. That one tapping part is unreal.

agreed... it's got a nice arc to it. and yeah, that tapping part blew me away!
09:21 AM on 01/06/13 
User Info.
blebbio
Registered Member
No Avatar Selected
Massachusetts
Male - 18 Years Old
love acoustic fingerstyle guitar. don't know too much about newer artists but that first post is neat. really cool how he adds percussion and stuff. 60s and 70s had a whole movement called american primitive, which is basically what the guy in the first video is doing. not as many right hand finger taps. its also the most fun style music to play imo.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version
Banners, Flyers, Widgets