AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 31
10:12 PM on 01/01/13
beauvais910
User Info.
I love that CD so much. Hoping for a similar style on the new stuff.
12:20 AM on 01/02/13
Djentleman
User Info.
if i didn't know this was senses fail before watching/listening to this i would have thought it was silverstein

silverstein wish they were as amazing as Senses Fail
12:55 AM on 01/02/13
NickIsI
I'm Only Here to Disappoint
User Info.
Buddy repping Punch, Balance & Composure, Sick of it All, Unbroken, and if anyone can figure out what the last one is (can be seen at around 3:26 and the second word looks like "steps"), that would be awesome. Other band members in 7 Seconds and Bouncing Souls gear.

I don't understand why they don't play punk/hardcore music, but whatever. I still love everything this band has done.
01:22 AM on 01/02/13
mrnegativezero
You wanted to set the world on fire
User Info.
Such a great track.
01:45 AM on 01/02/13
xbobbybo
User Info.
i wasn't saying it in a bad way, i just honestly haven't listened to senses fail in probably 8 years now and wasn't aware they were headed in this direction
02:43 AM on 01/02/13
anthonydarko
Fight Milk
User Info.
Lol
02:56 AM on 01/02/13
Born_For_This
Registered Member
User Info.
i wasn't saying it in a bad way, i just honestly haven't listened to senses fail in probably 8 years now and wasn't aware they were headed in this direction
Have a listen for sure. Try New Years Eve, one of their better songs.
06:53 AM on 01/02/13
OctoberOrigins
Jack
User Info.
Love everything these guys have done, easily one of my favorite bands. "Wolves at the Door" is one of my favorite songs on LINAWR as well.
07:26 AM on 01/02/13
Evan123
User Info.
Wow, this is so annoying to watch. All the drum parts are out of sync I could only manage like 40 seconds.
08:21 AM on 01/02/13
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen over 700 bands!
User Info.
Eh, Shane can still scream and sing pretty flawlessly live. Buddy really doesn't take care of his voice.
11:10 AM on 01/02/13
ParkwayTom
Forgive me, Nashville
User Info.
Weird, I woke up with this song in my head. One of my all time favorites by Senses Fail.
11:37 AM on 01/02/13
Kevin_MI
User Info.
Great song, not very good video haha.
05:14 PM on 01/02/13
rocknroll365
rocknroll365
User Info.
surprised to see so many people saying this is one of there best albums. i thought everyone was on still searching band wagon still yet. some of the best songs they've ever recorded were on this record. hard to say if i think it's the best but was better than the fire, which was still a quality release. one of the most solid bands around. really excited for the new record.
10:49 PM on 01/02/13
Daveyhavok832
O.G.
User Info.
I remember the first time I listened to Senses Fail. My track team had a meet 2 hours from home so we had a ton of time to kill on the bus and I had the pleasure of listening to them for the first time. It's hard to believe that was 10 years ago. Here's to one of the few bands from my formative years still making music! Let's pull for another decade.
10:54 PM on 01/02/13
Daveyhavok832
O.G.
User Info.
if i didn't know this was senses fail before watching/listening to this i would have thought it was silverstein
While I'm no expert, having not really listened to any Silverstein since A SHipwreck in the Sand (a phenomenal album btw), the two bands don't sound anything alike in a way that someone could confuse the two. They're both great bands as far as far as the genre is concerned, but they sound about as similiar as Thursday compared with Billy Talent.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos