Male - 29 Years Old
nah. $400 isn't worth it. Maybe back when I was in college or something haha
09:37 AM on 01/03/13 
User Info.
drat!
How much cheese is too much cheese?
PA
Male - 28 Years Old
These people probably smoke (and snort coke), so I doubt they're worried about wasabi... plus what are the chances that snorting wasabi would actually cause that much long term damage... I really wonder if there's any evidence as to what it would actually do to you... could it really be any worse than eating a ghost pepper (Is it that much worse since it's going up your nose?!?!)

BTW... Steve-O probably made a lot more than $400 for that stunt

I love me some ghost peppers.
09:47 AM on 01/03/13 
User Info.
suicidesaints
A Million F@$% Diamonds
Dallas
Male - 30 Years Old
I love me some ghost peppers.

I've never had one, but aren't they pretty unbearable
09:54 AM on 01/03/13 
User Info.
drat!
PA
Male - 28 Years Old
I've never had one, but aren't they pretty unbearable

Yeah they can be if they're made to be hot for the sake of being hot. If you develop flavor with them they can be great. The tavern where I live makes ghost chili wings and they are freaking delicious. My gf's dad grows them too so we have a pretty constant supply of them.
10:00 AM on 01/03/13 
User Info.
suicidesaints
A Million F@$% Diamonds
Dallas
Male - 30 Years Old
Yeah they can be if they're made to be hot for the sake of being hot. If you develop flavor with them they can be great. The tavern where I live makes ghost chili wings and they are freaking delicious. My gf's dad grows them too so we have a pretty constant supply of them.

My gf started growing some, but they got left out in the cold so we only got to harvest a couple... They were probably crossbred or something cuz they weren't as hot as they should have been

I would think that making a sauce or something with them might not be too bad, depending on what else goes into it, but the peppers on their own seem like they'd be unbearable if they were really clocking in around 1,000,000 scovilles.

I love jalapenos, cayennes, even habaneros but if you've ever rubbed your eyes after cutting even a jalepeno, it burns like hell... I'd think you'd need gloves just to handle a 1,000,000 scoville pepper
10:07 AM on 01/03/13 
User Info.
drat!
PA
Male - 28 Years Old
My gf started growing some, but they got left out in the cold so we only got to harvest a couple... They were probably crossbred or something cuz they weren't as hot as they should have been

I would think that making a sauce or something with them might not be too bad, depending on what else goes into it, but the peppers on their own seem like they'd be unbearable if they were really clocking in around 1,000,000 scovilles.

I love jalapenos, cayennes, even habaneros but if you've ever rubbed your eyes after cutting even a jalepeno, it burns like hell... I'd think you'd need gloves just to handle a 1,000,000 scoville pepper

Yeah the home grown ones don't seem to be as hot as they should. There's a chili pepper festival every year where I live and you can buy all sorts of peppers and my gf came back with two trinidad scorpion peppers and two ghost peppers and those were way hotter than the home grown ones. Making a salsa with them is good you just have to watch how much you put in there.

The tavern also has grim reaper wings and they are so hot I can only eat four of them before I start chugging white russians. My friend got that sauce in his nose, which was hilarious. What was more hilarious was about 15 minutes after that he got it in his eye. I don't even want to imagine what that felt like.
11:08 AM on 01/03/13 
User Info.
suicidesaints
A Million F@$% Diamonds
Dallas
Male - 30 Years Old
Yeah the home grown ones don't seem to be as hot as they should. There's a chili pepper festival every year where I live and you can buy all sorts of peppers and my gf came back with two trinidad scorpion peppers and two ghost peppers and those were way hotter than the home grown ones. Making a salsa with them is good you just have to watch how much you put in there.

The tavern also has grim reaper wings and they are so hot I can only eat four of them before I start chugging white russians. My friend got that sauce in his nose, which was hilarious. What was more hilarious was about 15 minutes after that he got it in his eye. I don't even want to imagine what that felt like.

I wonder what makes the home grown ones less hot than the ones that retailers/chefs might have... It must be the variety or something... or the climate they're grown in... idk... I should definitely go check out one of those chili festivals though, that sound pretty awesome
06:19 PM on 01/03/13 
User Info.
SingleDoubt
Strangers on this road we are on...
Boston
Male - 26 Years Old
how about a fat line of cocaine for 400$?

I think a lot of people would pay $400 to do that... Depending on the quality and size of course.

Y'all want lung cancer for a measly ass $400?? OK.

What? That's completely backwards. If anything, wasabi has been known to help lung cancer, not cause it.
06:59 PM on 01/03/13 
User Info.
Jake Jenkins
https://twitter.com/jakej654
St. Louis, MO
Male - 21 Years Old
Staff Member
how about a fat line of cocaine for 400$?
definitely yes please oh my god if i got paid to do cociane

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version