Username
Password

10:15 AM on 01/03/13 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 21 Years Old
And you just know they keep them outside because there's no way there's room for 6+ animals in a fucking duplex.. what douches haha I'd honestly call the police if it persisted, that's so annoying.
12:21 PM on 01/03/13 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 21 Years Old
Yea I kinda agree with you about the bolded part... The dogs next door are literally outside 95% of the time... and now it's winter and it's like 30F at night, so I kinda feel bad for the dogs... but I guess it's not up to me to tell them how to treat there animals as long as they can get them to shut the hell up

According to the ASPCA/Google, if they don't have a form of standing shelter outside, it is animal cruelty. But, for some reason, any dog house or structure with four walls for the dogs to hang out in has no temperature restrictions.
01:50 PM on 01/04/13 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 21 Years Old
I kind of agree with you but at the same time, I'm not trying to be a dick about it. I'm not trying to get them fined or kicked out (hell they may even own the house, but I doubt it)... I just don't want to hear dogs barking.

In all fairness, this happened 2 nights ago, and ever since, the dogs have not been outside... but I'm sure they'll be back

I don't think the other neighbors are as bothered by it as I am, because they aren't nearly as close to it as me. My bedroom window is literally feet from the dogs, while everyone else is at least a house's distance away, plus they are friendly with the other neighbors so I'm sure they'd know it was me... I'm really not that afraid of retaliation, but I smoke pot, and I'm sure they know it, so I'm just not trying to piss them off if I can help it.

I'm trying to be rational about it. I think talking to them about it, if it persists, is the way to go... at least for starters.

If I was doing something that bothered them, I'd rather them tell me first then call the cops, but I do feel like they've had fair warning by my flashing of the lights and now yelling...

we'll see what happens

Haha completely understandable

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests