Username
Password

08:51 AM on 01/03/13 
User Info.
Portugal4142
@BrandonMir
Pa
Male - 28 Years Old
Kind of a misleading title.. You don't have to wait for it to happen again, you can go over during the day and apologize for yelling and simply ask that after 11 they keep their dogs inside. If they don't, all bets are off and call the cops.
09:11 AM on 01/03/13 
User Info.
Portugal4142
@BrandonMir
Pa
Male - 28 Years Old
This seems reasonable. I don't think I owe them an apology for yelling, since they were completely inconsiderate to begin with, but I would apologize just to make things right.

BTW I did look up the laws for the City of Dallas, and there is a 4 cat/dog limit for duplex's (for example: you are allowed no more than 4 dogs, or 2 dogs + 2 cats, 3 cats+ 1 dog, etc)

They are WAY past that limit. They have at least 5 dogs, probably more, and they have a cat, that sleeps in my vegetable garden (which I don't mind too much, because it doesn't disturb my plants and it keeps other pests away)

Good call looking that up.. IF they're unreasonable when you talk to them just say something like "I'd hate to have to get the authorities involved, especially since you have more pets than the city allows in your building". I'm sure they'll be cool about it though.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos