Username
Password

01:30 PM on 01/04/13 
User Info.
woohoo!
There's so much room for activities
Broken Arrow, OK
Male - 23 Years Old
It says that someone who makes $50k/year will have to pay $1k more a year now under the reinstatement of this payroll tax

well that's somewhat unrelated to Obama. under Bush they made a "temporary" tax cut to try to help stimulate the economy. when the time limit came to stop the tax cut, they extended it a few more years. i believe the whole extra 1k of taxes for people making 50k is just related to the end of the Bush era tax cuts
04:52 PM on 01/04/13 
User Info.
woohoo!
Broken Arrow, OK
Male - 23 Years Old
Ahh, alright, I guess that makes sense. Still sucks ass, but I understand how in this economy, the government really shouldn't continue giving us "gifts" of tax breaks anymore. It's just this combined with a lot of other new taxes and costs that's really gonna be rough on my family, stuff adds up haha

well i wouldn't consider the government taxing us less for a few years a "gift" haha. it is money we earn right? lol. i think the government needs to balance the budget with the revenue they get from taxes. if the government was a business they would have filed for bankruptcy long ago. instead they raise taxes, which i never think is the answer. they have little incentive to be as efficient as possible like a business. if somebody of your party isn't doing a good job, chances are you won't vote for the guy of the other party and hope he does better. you will probably stick to party lines.
04:58 PM on 01/04/13 
User Info.
woohoo!
Broken Arrow, OK
Male - 23 Years Old
Not under Bush. Nice try.

never mind. wasn't sure

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives