03:26 PM on 01/04/13
VinnyJ5
User Info.
F yea! About time!
03:33 PM on 01/04/13
just.Starla.
I put my bra on one boob at a time
User Info.
I am so stoked for this. Love these guys.
04:07 PM on 01/04/13
TheModernAge
User Info.
Damn, thought they announced a release date/album info. Kinda already figured it would be released in the spring. Anyways, can't wait to hear this album! Hopefully MGMT announce their album soon, 2013 is gonna be amazing music wise.
Not sure why, but Vampire Weekend and MGMT have always been kinda linked together in my mind. It's weird cause they are two totally different bands. I suppose it's probably because they both got super popular around the same time.
04:45 PM on 01/04/13
xtbs7645x
User Info.
Not sure why, but Vampire Weekend and MGMT have always been kinda linked together in my mind. It's weird cause they are two totally different bands. I suppose it's probably because they both got super popular around the same time.
Yea man! there is def a connection, as you said pretty sure its time wise. Both are in my top 3 for this year, have incredibly high expectations for them.
05:51 PM on 01/04/13
bobsheiskawy
www.facebook.com/misewell
User Info.
will give this a shot, but i'm guessing this will be similar to bon iver, bon iver in that everyone will rave about it all year and i won't really enjoy it at all.
06:08 PM on 01/04/13
birtcho
is...
User Info.
Stoked. Will be incredible
08:20 PM on 01/04/13
ZeoVGM
PINK WIG, THICK ASS.
User Info.
Holy crap! I almost forgot about these guys. Contra was one of my favorite albums of that year.

... That was three years ago? Jeez.
08:34 PM on 01/04/13
jtkmoonroofs
User Info.
Hey guys, I don't know if there's a thread for helping to promote up and coming bands, but for fans of this kind of music, please check out my friend's new band called Wild Party. I submitted them to Tate and the other admins too so we can get them out here for AP members to check out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZN_A-lVsHEY

They just released that video. I think these guys have great potential to make it. Check them out! Thanks!
08:44 PM on 01/04/13
xHoodieWeather
I Just Want To Sell Out My Funeral
User Info.

A-punk and time to pretend both began showing up in movie trailers about road tripping and growing up at the same time haha
11:33 PM on 01/04/13
iliiilude
hip
User Info.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
12:35 AM on 01/05/13
Frinet
run
User Info.
Hey guys, I don't know if there's a thread for helping to promote up and coming bands, but for fans of this kind of music, please check out my friend's new band called Wild Party. I submitted them to Tate and the other admins too so we can get them out here for AP members to check out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZN_A-lVsHEY

They just released that video. I think these guys have great potential to make it. Check them out! Thanks!
Not bad at all, a little more straightforward than vampire weekend... they sound kinda like a toned down version of fun. I'll have to keep my eye on these guys.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos