Username
Password
This Thread is Closed.

06:39 PM on 02/18/13 
User Info.
richter915
@Richter915
Male - 27 Years Old
Every Leafs game I've seen this year Orr gets into a fight.
That is his job after all.
06:42 PM on 02/18/13 
User Info.
TheOtherAndrew
[UNINTELLIGIBLE SCREAMING]
Baton Rouge, LA
Male - 26 Years Old
looks like semin is rubbing off on the whole team.

i see what i did there.
heh.
06:43 PM on 02/18/13 
User Info.
Tyler Vagyler
Tight Dick Playa
Greensboro, NC
Male - 25 Years Old
Once again, no pressure. They just skate in and shoot.
06:44 PM on 02/18/13 
User Info.
Tyler Vagyler
Tight Dick Playa
Greensboro, NC
Male - 25 Years Old
So stupid
06:48 PM on 02/18/13 
User Info.
SwiftSilentDead
________
I would have been fine with Carolina losing this game because of a lack of talent, not because of Ward letting in two garbage goals like he just did. Inexcusable on his part.
07:00 PM on 02/18/13 
User Info.
Eich696
Amaro Jr.
South Jersey
Male - 24 Years Old
Let the couturier/o'reilly rumors begin.
07:03 PM on 02/18/13 
User Info.
lp670sv
Go Sabres
Buffalo, NY
Male - 22 Years Old
Surprisingly Florida actually has been selling out most of there games this year, the arena always looks empty because they raised the prices of the seats directly across from the TV cameras to where they mostly get bought by corporate sponsors who spend most of their time in the suites. It's bugging the shit out of me that I can't find the article I read literally half an hour ago that explained this.
07:04 PM on 02/18/13 
User Info.
Stavie Steelo
Chicago
Male - 24 Years Old
Was going to say later on it looked filled up except for the two sections behind the benches.
07:05 PM on 02/18/13 
User Info.
ForeverInADay
Edmonton/Toronto
Male - 27 Years Old
Kessel has 2 penalties this game, I don't think I remember him getting that many in a game before.
07:07 PM on 02/18/13 
User Info.
lp670sv
Go Sabres
Buffalo, NY
Male - 22 Years Old
Was going to say later on it looked filled up except for the two sections behind the benches.
yeah that's pretty much it, season tickets for those seats went from $2.5k to $22k or something ridiculous like that, it was just awful awful planning on their part to not only make those seats to pricey for their customers but choose the seats that see the most TV time to do that to. Arena always looks empty no matter what their attendance numbers.
07:08 PM on 02/18/13 
User Info.
ForeverInADay
Edmonton/Toronto
Male - 27 Years Old
I also can't believe how solid this Leafs goaltending tandem has been this year so far. A combined .928 SV% between Scrivens and Reimer. To be fair, FLA looks like garbage but still.
07:08 PM on 02/18/13 
User Info.
SwiftSilentDead
________
Just a shitty game all-around by Carolina but their roster is depleted so it's not worth getting bent out of shape over. Hopefully Skinner and one of Pitkanen/Gleason return soon.
08:08 PM on 02/18/13 
User Info.
ForeverInADay
Edmonton/Toronto
Male - 27 Years Old
Just saw that Pacioretty bouncer on Cam Ward. Yikes... That's some Vesa Toskola level of bad.
09:22 PM on 02/18/13 
User Info.
4Who4What
Bow Down to Washington
Auburn, WA
Male - 29 Years Old
Let the couturier/o'reilly rumors begin.

I think thats just twitter hoopla. I know its been reported that the Avs want Coots (as do most teams that the Flyers talk trade with) its to be expected, I get that.

I think out of anything, I find it odd McGinn was a healthy scratch today over Harry Z. Maybe a package is being drawn up, I dunno. Maybe he'd be included to go out West to reunite with Jamie.
09:28 PM on 02/18/13 
User Info.
Eich696
Amaro Jr.
South Jersey
Male - 24 Years Old
I think thats just twitter hoopla. I know its been reported that the Avs want Coots (as do most teams that the Flyers talk trade with) its to be expected, I get that.

I think out of anything, I find it odd McGinn was a healthy scratch today over Harry Z. Maybe a package is being drawn up, I dunno. Maybe he'd be included to go out West to reunite with Jamie.

I was actually thinking the same thing. Really wasn't sure why he was scratched today because he has been playing so well. And even if they keep Z in the lineup, McGinn should be playing over Knuble. Was thinking it could be because he may be getting trading. I guess only time will tell.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos