Male - 24 Years Old
Thank God
11:24 PM on 02/07/13 
User Info.
bigmike
...is "big" and "mike"
Portage, Michigan
Male - 28 Years Old
How does a triple threat for the WWE Title add any drama? It then just becomes Cena overcoming the dude who had the longest title reign of the modern era AND the legend that just got the title back 'after 10 years' that he lost to last year, thus getting revenge, another title reign, and turning around his shitty 2012 season in one fell swoop. It adds nothing to the drama. If you think Punk/Rock/Cena would go any place that isn't for Cena or, to a lesser extent, the Rock, then you're just delusional.

And as for Taker's match being predictable ... wrestling is predictable. The good guys, over the long haul, will win. Always. So Taker's match being predictable isn't the problem. The problem is the company allowing/relying on guys to come around for a fraction of the year to carry the biggest PPV which would get the most buys of the year no matter what due to the name strength of the PPV itself.
11:46 PM on 02/07/13 
User Info.
M.Lee
man I'm pretty
Male - 23 Years Old
Yeah it doesn't matter if it's a triple threat or not, Cena is pinning Rock for the title.
11:49 PM on 02/07/13 
User Info.
Broken Parachute
arte et labore
Staten Island, NY
Male - 24 Years Old
I know this was posted a few months ago, but I just came across it again. Hoping they give him a shot soon. I feel like they've used this gimmick before, but he can kinda pull it off.

11:50 PM on 02/07/13 
User Info.
Broken Parachute
arte et labore
Staten Island, NY
Male - 24 Years Old
Then again... $10 says the crowd would ruin it and chant Husky Harris the entire time.

/cynic
11:54 PM on 02/07/13 
User Info.
JesusV2
So it goes
Ontario
Male - 24 Years Old
No one remembers Husky Harris
11:58 PM on 02/07/13 
User Info.
aradiantsunrise
i get what i want
Coral Springs, FL
Male - 28 Years Old
I love Bray Wyatt. So much cooler than his Husky Harris gimmick.
12:07 AM on 02/08/13 
User Info.
JayDanielHammer
then-now-maggle.tumblr.com
Minnesota
Male - 27 Years Old
The Wyatt Family also rules on NXT. Wyatt just sits in an old rocking chair at the top of the stage. So cool.
02:22 AM on 02/08/13 
User Info.
Djentleman
Male - 26 Years Old
No one remembers Husky Harris
or that Ryback is/was Skip Sheffield
04:26 AM on 02/08/13 
User Info.
the_PauLo
What?
CR2
Male - 31 Years Old
The Wyatt Family also rules on NXT. Wyatt just sits in an old rocking chair at the top of the stage. So cool.

I'm glad they used him this way whilst he was injured. If they'd kept him off TV (well, FCW/NXT, but you know) the whole time he was injured, the first couple of promos he did may have been forgotton. Having him on stage as some kind of crazed cult leader, instructing his 'family' what to do is great and i'd love to see what they'd do on Raw or SD.
06:45 AM on 02/08/13 
User Info.
Nolessthanblink
Are you watching closely?
Killeen, TX
Male - 27 Years Old
I'm going to buy some books and I want to pick up a WWE book. Any recommendations? I'm looking more for some insider stories and 'how the business works' sort of stuff more than a biography. Any recommendations?

As mentioned, Jericho's books, as well as Foley's are good. I've read HBK's and it was pretty good. Nice dirt on the Screw Job. Austin's book sucked for the most part, and The Rock's wasn't a bad read either, although it didn't have as much "dirt/inside view" as the first few mentioned
07:23 AM on 02/08/13 
User Info.
blimpcityhero11
#WreckThisLeague
Akron, OH
Male - 26 Years Old
or that Ryback is/was Skip Sheffield

or Michael Tarver... because he was the only Nexus member to be released. lol
08:04 AM on 02/08/13 
User Info.
irthetyler
Coachillin'?
Los Angeles, CA
Male - 29 Years Old
Then again... $10 says the crowd would ruin it and chant Husky Harris the entire time.

/cynicwithagun

fixed
04:20 PM on 02/08/13 
User Info.
the_PauLo
What?
CR2
Male - 31 Years Old
Pick up Khali and give him the worlds strongest slam, look scared at the prospect of Randy Orton. WWE logic. I know Khali isn't exactly any kind of threat, but if you can pick up a 300 pound 7 footer, you can swot away Orton!
04:30 PM on 02/08/13 
User Info.
domotime2
great googily moogily
New Jersey
Male - 28 Years Old
you guys dont think it would be beneficial to put CM Punk in the main event? even if it's obvious he's not going to win the title? I think by adding a third component in the match, it allows more possibilites of other developments to occur. Of course it seems painfully obvious Cena's going to win, but when it comes to wrestling, sometimes it's about 'how'? Cena beating Rock clean, without any drastic turn of events, would be rough. If you add CM Punk into the match, you're adding a wrestler who is actually on the roster, so even if it's a clean Cena win, then at least it adds to repercussions for the future.

wrestling doesnt have to be predictable

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version