Username
Password

10:16 AM on 01/08/13 
User Info.
Kris_Gontz9
Anklebiters.
Santiago, Chile.
Male - 21 Years Old
Awesome. Even though the OW looks a bit rough graphically, the battles looks amazing and it's a much needed step forward... I'm pumped for the new pokemon as well, the Grass and fire starters caught my interest...

And the Global release was much needed. we'll go back to the days when you actually step on the tall grass to see if you can find any new pokemon, and not be spoiled by the websites about everything the game has to offer.
09:13 AM on 01/09/13 
User Info.
Kris_Gontz9
Anklebiters.
Santiago, Chile.
Male - 21 Years Old
I've been playing pokemon since i was a kid (i emulated Blue and Yellow, i was like 5 years old? maybe 6) and i've developed a connection that strong that i can relate a different game to many different steps in my life, i feel like a jerk now but it's nice to know you can still get excited about this silly Games :)

Nice that i got a 3DS for Kingdom hearts... The game i've been saving for vacation, cause i know i won't get KH3 for like, 4 years, so...

Whatever, this looks promising, i'm going with Chespin this time, quite an original Grass starter for once...
09:51 AM on 05/18/13 
User Info.
Kris_Gontz9
Anklebiters.
Santiago, Chile.
Male - 21 Years Old
I just really want a Pokemon based on a Kasa-obake (ghost umbrella). I really, really want one.

What about this one?

It's pushing it a bit, but kinda follows the concept...

though a ghost pokemon based on the Kasa-obake would be really cool.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos