Username
Password

08:21 AM on 01/08/13 
User Info.
TheRealJohnOC
I've seen 701 bands/artists live
Hudson County, NJ
Male
Alex Jones, Jesse Ventura and all of these conspiracy assholes need to just go away.
09:32 AM on 01/08/13 
User Info.
TheRealJohnOC
Hudson County, NJ
Male
Are you saying they're assholes because the way Jones acted or that they're assholes because they notice odd things the government has been doing?

More the way they present it. They have to be all EXTREME about everything. Yes, you can be passionate about this but stop trying to shove your beliefs down our throats instead of explaining yourselves. Jones presents some great facts but he needs to be a little more level headed if you get what I'm saying. If they didn't look and sound like wackos when they present this information, I think more people would latch onto what they're saying.
09:51 AM on 01/08/13 
User Info.
TheRealJohnOC
Hudson County, NJ
Male
Alot of his listeners/readers have been complaining about how he and ventura do this for years. But we keep listening because gives out really good info once you take the time to research it yourself.

I tried listening to Jones's show and it's a little overwhelming to say the least haha. I did enjoy him in those interviews with Joe Rogan though. I think if Alex Jones smoked as much pot as Rogan and mellowed out a bit, I'd become a regular listener.
10:54 AM on 01/08/13 
User Info.
TheRealJohnOC
Hudson County, NJ
Male
I've been getting into Adam Kokesh lately he sounds like more you style.

I'll give him a listen. Thanks for the rec!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version
Banners, Flyers, Widgets