Male
It makes me sad how many grown adults believe thsi shit....holy crap
06:58 AM on 01/13/13 
User Info.
Jake Gyllenhaal
Baloney and beans
Connecticut
Male
Alex Jones responds back against Glenn Beck after being called "crazy" and a "fascist":

Quote:
"Glenn Beck has basically taken my research... five years ago, he said everything I talked about was a lie," he said. "He's taken the stuff that I put out, that's true, re-worked it, re-engineered it, neoconned it and then rolled it out later so he's mad that I'm getting on hundreds of stations, he's mad that I'm getting attention." "I'm not here trying to be numero uno like Glenn Beck," Jones added. "I'm here trying to save our Bill of Rights and Constitution."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2459117.html
08:00 AM on 01/13/13 
User Info.
WaveUponWave
Six days no sleep
Ireland
Male - 28 Years Old
Here's video of him pretty much taking over another groups reasonable protest who are allowing multiple people to speak by yelling and ranting by himself into a megaphone. ]

So, this was a protest he was apparently "joining"?

If I had a problem with what those people were saying, and wanted to discredit their movement and neutralise their effect, I would send in this guy with a megaphone.

It's perfect really. They can't argue with him because he's saying the same things, and his effect is to make them all (himself included) look like maniacs and not rational human beings, thus making it much harder if not impossible to communicate their ideas to other rational human beings. Much more effective then sending someone in to argue counterpoint.

edit: aaaand if I wanted to do that on a national/international scale, I put this guy on CNN with a megaphone..
10:03 AM on 01/14/13 
User Info.
thursday727
Dunedin, FL
Male - 26 Years Old
So, this was a protest he was apparently "joining"?

If I had a problem with what those people were saying, and wanted to discredit their movement and neutralise their effect, I would send in this guy with a megaphone.

It's perfect really. They can't argue with him because he's saying the same things, and his effect is to make them all (himself included) look like maniacs and not rational human beings, thus making it much harder if not impossible to communicate their ideas to other rational human beings. Much more effective then sending someone in to argue counterpoint.

edit: aaaand if I wanted to do that on a national/international scale, I put this guy on CNN with a megaphone..
I actually figured him out when i realized he uses techniques he teaches about and accuses other people of , like "learned helplessness" and "cognitive dissonance" the latter which he accused David Icke of with the whole laying the truth out and then discrediting it with the whole "lizard people" thing.
10:43 AM on 01/14/13 
User Info.
WaveUponWave
Six days no sleep
Ireland
Male - 28 Years Old
I actually figured him out when i realized he uses techniques he teaches about and accuses other people of , like "learned helplessness" and "cognitive dissonance" the latter which he accused David Icke of with the whole laying the truth out and then discrediting it with the whole "lizard people" thing.

very interesting..
10:30 PM on 02/06/13 
User Info.
crope
No Avatar Selected
i dunno which 1 is worse...i do know i wanna kick both of them in the face though
09:49 AM on 02/23/13 
User Info.
thursday727
Dunedin, FL
Male - 26 Years Old
thought some of you guys might find this interview interesting. This is one of the best interviews i've seen Alex do.
02:26 AM on 02/24/13 
User Info.
Cheesus
nope
Bay Area, CA
Male
I've been getting into Adam Kokesh lately he sounds like more you style.
Adam K is excellent
08:29 AM on 02/24/13 
User Info.
birdman
Don't hold your breath
Atlanta, Ga
Male
The government is nothing like Burger King. BK is profitable and manages it's resources effectively, which is the polar opposite of government.
09:35 AM on 02/24/13 
User Info.
Jake Gyllenhaal
Baloney and beans
Connecticut
Male
The government is nothing like Burger King. BK is profitable and manages it's resources effectively, which is the polar opposite of government.

Yet, BK's profits are sinking.
12:29 PM on 02/25/13 
User Info.
Cereal_Killer
Lucky 7s
Nu Yawk Shitty
Male
holy shit HE IS SITTING RIGHT THERE DID YOU REALLY NEED TO YELL

hahahahah exactly.

what a child especially at the end he mocks piers accent.
12:30 PM on 02/25/13 
User Info.
Cereal_Killer
Lucky 7s
Nu Yawk Shitty
Male

the difference is burger king relies on the government to an extensive degree, while the government does not need burger king.
12:55 PM on 02/25/13 
User Info.
birdman
Don't hold your breath
Atlanta, Ga
Male
the difference is burger king relies on the government to an extensive degree, while the government does not need burger king.

Burger King employs hundreds of thousands of people across the country, so I think they do need Burger King.
10:28 AM on 02/26/13 
User Info.
Cereal_Killer
Lucky 7s
Nu Yawk Shitty
Male
Burger King employs hundreds of thousands of people across the country, so I think they do need Burger King.

wait, i thought you were a big free market guy? dont you understand how it works?

without burger king the supply of quick and nasty yet cheap fast food would shrink, making the demand for other chains that serve similar food (lets say mcdonalds) in effect skyrocket, creating a void that would provide a huge incentive for mcdonalds to create new locations and employ hundreds of thousands of more workers than they did before, as well as pushing them into a higher tax bracket.

isnt it wonderful how basic capitalism helps to autopilot our economy?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos