AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Less Than Jake News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Less Than Jake
Inside AP.net

Stream Less Than Jake's "Greetings and...

Posted by: Jason Tate (01/08/13)
Less Than Jake's Greetings and Salutations can be streamed here.

Displaying posts 1 - 14 of 14.
03:04 PM on 01/08/13
delvec19
i wanna hear the same song twice
User Info.
LTJ!
03:32 PM on 01/08/13
Junction183
User Info.
Had no idea they were coming out with a new album. Love me some LTJ!
04:47 PM on 01/08/13
OldSchoolReason
User Info.
Had no idea they were coming out with a new album. Love me some LTJ!
It's a combo of the 2 EPS they released in Fall 2011 and Winter '12 with 2 new songs added - all great stuff though!
04:48 PM on 01/08/13
Jeff_Ryan
easy come and easy go, whatever
User Info.
Didn't this get released in like October?
05:08 PM on 01/08/13
JimmyIymmiJ
Go on, give up, you'll never win...
User Info.
Yeah, I bought the vinyl, it definitely came last year, and it came with an immediate download which came in like October. Any news for Less Than Jake is great though!
06:09 PM on 01/08/13
EastCoastVans
oh, common life
User Info.
For anyone wondering, the US release date was much later than the release date in other areas.
06:26 PM on 01/08/13
leftapart
User Info.
I see, i see, good to know, good to hear
09:03 PM on 01/08/13
SupMikecheck
The Official @SupMikecheck
User Info.
Yesssssssss!!!!!
09:58 PM on 01/08/13
golferpunk1
I'm not used to this temptation
User Info.
I got my cd of this in the mail early December. Excellent album.
10:43 PM on 01/08/13
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
User Info.
Odd I also thought this was a 2012 release!
06:25 AM on 01/09/13
baton
ftfmusic.net
User Info.
awesome, I'll happily check it out when I'm back home, it's good to try some music that I was listening to almost 15 years ago!
06:13 PM on 01/09/13
mybreakingpoint
User Info.
I downloaded this when it first came out, and just didn't care for it at all. Nothing has captured my attention from them since Anthem. They've obviously still very talented and fun, idk, their music just doesn't do it for me anymore, which is a shame, as they used to be one of my very favorite bands, and were one of the bands that were a segue way into "this" scene.
05:36 AM on 01/15/13
angle344
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
To apply these shoes a lot of excellent work on a hard surface to air on foot buffer. As matter of it that there are so many choice with cheap price for buying a pair of shoes. You should know that the Nike Air Max with low price also have the best performance and everlasting quality. There is no one will to see your toes when you are slowing down in the yard. Nike Air Max 1 is a writer, runner and marketing consultant with more than 20 years experience in Nike Air Max 1 Womens. He launched a new site focusing on Nike Air Max 180.but also the evaluation is exceptionally expensive. Some of the Nike Air Max 2009 are similar notwithstanding sundry years. But one broad daylight when I walked into the Nike Air Max 2010 stores, I changed my mind. Nike shoes not sole furnish a gobs c many of styles, but also there are novel releases constantly We can find that the design of Nike Air Max 2011 is so special.But Nike Air Max 2012 are frequently expensive that not all can afford them, so they always fantasy about Nike Air Max 90. However now you do not worry anymore, there are many Nike Air Max 95 which are as fashionable and popular as the original ones, all of these replicas can make your feet comfort, and also let you be the limelight. The exclusive Nike Air Max Skyline bubble designed at the back of the shoes aims to offer the cushioning to persons who need to have a great walk. Due to the obvious advantage, Nike Air Max LTD is also fit for the daily use. Of course, there are other alluring features that make the designer Nike Air Max 1 become so popular.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests