Username
Password

09:31 PM on 01/09/13 
User Info.
CastlesXClouds
Relax
San Diego,...
Male
how does one go about geting a xanax prescription? wondering for a paper im writing...
09:38 PM on 01/09/13 
User Info.
thursday727
Real Rock 'n' Rolla
Wick City, FL
Male - 25 Years Old
Speaking from someone who lives in the prescription pill addiction capital of america.
Xanax is bad news bears.
I've known girls who would suck old dude dick for "xannies"
09:49 PM on 01/09/13 
User Info.
Amongster
Still On The Sand
Illinois, USA
Female - 24 Years Old
I've known girls who would suck old dude dick for "xannies"

Is the feeling really that much better than with drugs they don't have to suck dick for?
10:05 PM on 01/09/13 
User Info.
thursday727
Real Rock 'n' Rolla
Wick City, FL
Male - 25 Years Old
Is the feeling really that much better than with drugs they don't have to suck dick for?
Xanax is the hardest drug i've ever done and it just made me forget everything and take a long ass nap the one time i took it. Did not enjoy it at all
10:15 PM on 01/09/13 
User Info.
dontdrivenaked
South Bend, IN
Male - 21 Years Old
how does one go about geting a xanax prescription? wondering for a paper im writing...

Here's how I got mine..
I just said to the doctor, hey can I get a small prescription of Xanax to help me with my anxiety? Just for when I feel like I might have a panic attack. Doctor: Sure, people get these all the time for public speaking and other things. I'll write a prescription for 30 with 3 refills.

Honestly, it's kind of scary how easy it was to get it. Took almost no convincing, and he gave me way more than I really need.
10:54 PM on 01/09/13 
User Info.
ecartman(>< )
Denim
Radiate Positivity
Male - 26 Years Old

I went to a doctor I'd never seen and explained the state of anxiety. I didn't use the name of the drug, but it is what I received and intended to.
10:56 PM on 01/09/13 
User Info.
ecartman(>< )
Denim
Radiate Positivity
Male - 26 Years Old
I wouldn't recomend taking them, or any psychoactive drug, on a daily basis. Just as needed
12:07 AM on 01/10/13 
User Info.
CastlesXClouds
Relax
San Diego,...
Male
Here's how I got mine..
I just said to the doctor, hey can I get a small prescription of Xanax to help me with my anxiety? Just for when I feel like I might have a panic attack. Doctor: Sure, people get these all the time for public speaking and other things. I'll write a prescription for 30 with 3 refills.

Honestly, it's kind of scary how easy it was to get it. Took almost no convincing, and he gave me way more than I really need.
really? thats it?
09:06 AM on 01/11/13 
User Info.
AlkalineAshes
bored and lazy
so cal
Male - 29 Years Old
i prefer klonopin or clonazapam, lasts longer and less sedating. It doesn't hit you like xanax does but the smoothness makes up for it. Plus I take adderall and the kpin is great for taking of an edge. Doses under 2mg a day aren't really a problem, for xanny i'd say 1 mg a day. Another thing about xanny is when they were off I start shaking so no fun.
09:42 AM on 01/11/13 
User Info.
bung
Peel slowly and see
Minneapolis, MN
Male - 26 Years Old
I received a package in the mail of the previous occupant who lived in my apartment. I decided to open it out of curiosity, and it was a bottle of alprazolam (Xanax). I decided to seal it back up and send it back because I find the general effect of Xanax to be enough like alcohol to not even make it worthwhile.
06:39 PM on 01/25/13 
User Info.
ecartman(>< )
Denim
Radiate Positivity
Male - 26 Years Old
"Xanax and Wine" was also a name a lame U2 song, but I have a prescription. So it's all good.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos