AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Tour Dates News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Slam Dunk Festival Expands

Posted by - 03:27 AM on 01/09/13
Slam Dunk Festival has added seven new bands to this year's line-up, including Man Overboard, Andrew McMahon and Sleeping With Sirens. Head to the replies for a full list of acts announced today.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 19
03:27 AM on 01/09/13
Andy Biddulph
Staff Writer @asbiddulph
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Slam Dunk 2013Sleeping With Sirens
Memphis May Fire
Andrew McMahon
Man Overboard
MC Lars
The Summer Set
Mallory Knox
03:54 AM on 01/09/13
Chrisj182
User Info.
This is always such a good line up but always in exam season, at least i'll get to see TSSF on their tour, wish the Wonder Years would do their own dates too.
03:58 AM on 01/09/13
tomtom94
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This is always such a good line up but always in exam season, at least i'll get to see TSSF on their tour, wish the Wonder Years would do their own dates too.
I have the same problem.
04:29 AM on 01/09/13
red8ge
@JohnxHill
User Info.
sleeping with sirens is as big as fys?

u wot m8?
05:02 AM on 01/09/13
Djentleman
User Info.
sws over PTV & mmf over SF
05:02 AM on 01/09/13
Born_For_This
Registered Member
User Info.
Going to try see All Time Low, Pierce The Veil, The Wonder Years, Senses Fail, Man Overboard and The Story So Far.
06:23 AM on 01/09/13
omgitsyvette
User Info.
McMahon and Man Overboard did it for me today.
This is gunnabegooooooood
09:13 AM on 01/09/13
itaketoberlin
respect the process
User Info.
Im not trying to hate, but i just dont get what it is about Man Overboard that people like. So will people please comment back, recomending one song that i should listen to that might convince me that theyre any good
10:07 AM on 01/09/13
ffadam
Heaven Sent
User Info.
There should be TWY dates coming...
11:19 AM on 01/09/13
failedXromance
User Info.
Im not trying to hate, but i just dont get what it is about Man Overboard that people like. So will people please comment back, recomending one song that i should listen to that might convince me that theyre any good
Part of the reason that so many people like them is because they harken back to a more straight forward pop punk days, before everyone felt the need to be more than just good at what they do. They make very solid music for what it is.

As for just one song, thats always tough with any band. Can I say 3? Montrose, They Don't Make Em Like They Used To and Night Feelings.
02:29 PM on 01/09/13
Chrisj182
User Info.
There should be TWY dates coming...
That's cool, as long as it's not a night before an exam, South Wales or Bristol would be do-able.
03:38 PM on 01/09/13
leftapart
User Info.
Pretty sweet lineup.
01:23 AM on 01/10/13
jakeisthebest
I'm just a fucked up kid
User Info.
I really hope The Wonder Years and Fireworks do a tour together before this, I know it's wishful thinking, but one can still hope. On another note, I really don't get all the people posting stuff like "Memphis May Fire are the only good band on this line up" (on other sites). To me they sound so average, most of the others bands on the line up are so much better.
11:42 AM on 01/13/13
LGFUAD21
User Info.
I went last year to Leeds date, caught the bus back at 4 am. Had an exam the next day.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos