AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 10 posts
07:03 PM on 01/09/13
Coverbydesign
User Info.
Just skip all the bs and lock that pile of trash up. Better yet just do everyone in the Chicago land area a favor and lock up the rest of his crew. I am sure they all have done some gang relate or drug related stuff with him.
07:08 PM on 01/09/13
Coverbydesign
User Info.
He's the one that probably killed a child, right? Why is he only getting probation?
Lil Jojo...yea more then likely him and Jojo had "beef"
07:26 PM on 01/09/13
Coverbydesign
User Info.
Actually get out with that shit. Chief Keef is my idol mayne. Just cuz you dont like sosa doesnt mean you gotta hate a g.
I really hope your fucking joking
08:21 PM on 01/09/13
Coverbydesign
User Info.
great post, guy

yes, let's dispense with trials and hearings and throw minors in jail because you think that will solve anything

This is not for that. He hasn't been charged with anything in connection to Jojo's death as far as I'm aware.
Him and his "crew" are all of the age 18 and early 20's. Also they are known to gang members..which at moment in Chicago gang violence has been becoming a huge problem. While granted its a problem in other states.Its a stupid huge problem in Chicago.
08:46 PM on 01/09/13
Coverbydesign
User Info.
Considering he was 17 earlier this year I'm going to go out on a limb and say he wasn't the youngest. You're being ridiculous. The point is you don't just lock people up. Court cases and probation isn't "bs".

So we should dismiss his work because he is a product of his environment? I would say the fact he's so representative of this culture provides greater meaning to his work than would be present otherwise. Disregarding an artist because they make music about their life - largely accurately in this case, I might add - is counterproductive.
If by hard worker getting caught selling choke and weed.Then sure he is a damn fine worker. Really why are you defending this pile of trash.
09:02 PM on 01/09/13
Coverbydesign
User Info.
Why are you defending him?
09:11 PM on 01/09/13
Coverbydesign
User Info.
my best friend sells coke and weed, is he a pile of trash?
Was making a joke on the whole drug dealing part. I know people who sell drugs. I was calling Keef a pile of trash for the whole twitter incident tweeting after Lil Jojo died..Among other things I sure he has done.
09:28 AM on 01/10/13
Coverbydesign
User Info.
You haven't addressed my.post from earlier. He's a product of his environment. His representation of the way Chicago has degenerated is to me inherently valuable. On top of that, why does art need "value"? What does that even mean?
Yup I am a idiot for thinking a known killer should not be thrown in jail. Dude just go search up all the killings that have happen in Chicago and most of them are linked to gang killings. Which he is a known gang member and he is just promoting everything wrong with whats going in the Chicago land area.
09:31 AM on 01/10/13
Coverbydesign
User Info.
The placement of blame on Chief Keef - as though it's his fault that the music he writes is endemic of the culture he has been surrounded by since birth - is shameful.
Quit blaming this shit on the area he grew up in. I know enough people that came from the same area that Keef came from. And they have told me time after time that the people that join gangs in that area are the weak minded kids who drop out of school. And think running around dealing drugs and being part of a gang is the right choice.
09:46 AM on 01/10/13
Coverbydesign
User Info.
You're using his area to dismiss his music. Don't be a hypocrite. The environment he grew up in is central to any discussion of his music.
Okay I am just going to do this and go how about you explain to me why I should think different about Keef. An really I am using his area due to you have been saying its the area he grew up an he is a product of his environment. So seeing your the expert on this subject. Educate me on Keef and the rest of his crew.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos