Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 5 posts
07:22 PM on 01/09/13
volta
Is This Darkness or the Dawn
User Info.
He should be thrown in jail for releasing terrible music.
Actually get out with that shit. Chief Keef is my idol mayne. Just cuz you dont like sosa doesnt mean you gotta hate a g.
10:26 PM on 01/09/13
volta
User Info.
Haters just got shown the fuck up in this thread. Guess we know where the reals are at.
05:27 PM on 01/10/13
volta
User Info.
I pity his circumstances and that instead of rising above them, he has decided to glorify them. Supporting his music is a way of saying that you support what he does and what he raps about, as well as the gangs that have molded him into who he is.

I know people like Chief Keef. I covered courts for two years and saw many people like him. Just yesterday, we had a jury trial where a guy killed another drug dealer in cold blood. He got a recommended sentence of 105 years and publicly said he'd be out in three or four and chalked the whole sentence up to 'his haters.' He expressed no remorse. I feel sorry that he's so numb-skulled and devoid of emotion that he can't see killing someone as something serious. I really do. But fuck that guy. His surroundings certainly made him that way, but if you can't take that seriously - I don't even know.
How can I take anything you say at face value when you literally had the lack of judgement to criticize I Don't Like? You can't argue about a song that is objectively and intrinsically a masterpiece.
09:20 PM on 01/10/13
volta
User Info.
Hahaha. That's a joke, right?
You clearly have never heard this song and are just going off what some deaf kid told you or something because it's perfect.
05:46 PM on 01/11/13
volta
User Info.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahhhshhahahaha hahaha

And ha
Either this guy has a good sense of humor, has great taste in music or is another typical AP fanboy that can't appreciate fun music. Wonderin which one.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos