AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 86
08:13 PM on 01/09/13
ChaseTx
sure is, but he's a product of his environment. not excusing his behavior but it has little to do with his actual music other than gun violence being a recurring theme, but most people who enjoy him (including those of us in this thread defending his music) take it for what it is: mindless entertainment with some seriously impeccable production.
I feel like there's a certain extent to which character counts though. T.I. and Jeezy both come from a similar environment and have made some bad choices, but still seem like good dudes for the most part. I can't really support an artist if they've shown themself to be an asshole... That said, I don't really know much about Keef outside the Lil Jojo Twitter fiasco
08:14 PM on 01/09/13
AussieBoy
User Info.
my best friend sells coke and weed, is he a pile of trash?

Probably

Throw them both in jail
08:14 PM on 01/09/13
Jake Jenkins
jakej654.bandcamp.com
User Info.
I feel like there's a certain extent to which character counts though. T.I. and Jeezy both come from a similar environment and have made some bad choices, but still seem like good dudes for the most part. I can't really support an artist if they've shown themself to be an asshole... That said, I don't really know much about Keef outside the Lil Jojo Twitter fiasco
im not showing support for him. i would never buy an album from this kid in a million years. im still going to listen to and enjoy his music. just dont think its fair to discredit the music based on something he did under circumstances you and i will never understand.
08:16 PM on 01/09/13
ChaseTx
im not showing support for him. i would never buy an album from this kid in a million years. im still going to listen to and enjoy his music. just dont think its fair to discredit the music based on something he did under circumstances you and i will never understand.
Good deal then. Nothing wrong with trap music. Assuming that's what he does.
08:17 PM on 01/09/13
Jake Jenkins
jakej654.bandcamp.com
User Info.
Good deal then. Nothing wrong with trap music. Assuming that's what he does.
kind of. the name attached to him and the other young guys out of chicago has been "drill" but its more or less aggressive, dark, unapologetic trap
08:38 PM on 01/09/13
Gaugzilla
and one head can never die
User Info.
there's nothing wrong with hip-hop. if you think otherwise you are senile and jaded.

No, man. I love hip-hop. But I have friends in Chicago that have deal with the murders that go on there and garbage like this that supports the kind of stuff is something I won't listen to or support. It's counterproductive and stupid. There's no value in it
08:46 PM on 01/09/13
DemBitties
I ended up as food for wolves
User Info.
I hope everything works out for everyone involved.

Chief Keef has some real bangers, hope all goes well.
08:57 PM on 01/09/13
QuietThings430
Stop liking things.
User Info.
Is it true he has asperger's or is that just some really ridiculous rumor?
09:22 PM on 01/09/13
VoliminalX
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Yes.
09:26 PM on 01/09/13
volta
Is This Darkness or the Dawn
User Info.
Haters just got shown the fuck up in this thread. Guess we know where the reals are at.
09:32 PM on 01/09/13
AussieBoy
User Info.
Is it true he has asperger's or is that just some really ridiculous rumor?

He has ass hole burgers
09:49 PM on 01/09/13
ARo2431
User Info.

Yup, anyone who sells coke is definitely a pile of trash. Tell him to get a life.
09:51 PM on 01/09/13
Jake Jenkins
jakej654.bandcamp.com
User Info.
Yup, anyone who sells coke is definitely a pile of trash. Tell him to get a life.
you're an idiot.
09:52 PM on 01/09/13
LivingTheLyrics
What you feel will rarely rhyme.
User Info.
On the coke front, yes. Tell your friend to stop being a sketchy fuck paying his rent by fueling other people's demons. And of you're going to say "They'll find a way to get it anyway", stop yourself before you look like a blatant piece of shit as well.
09:58 PM on 01/09/13
ARo2431
User Info.

Ya I'm an idiot for being against someone selling drugs and helping ruin people's lives. Shut up child.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos