Male - 28 Years Old
I am definitely going to see this.
06:23 PM on 03/28/13 
User Info.
Ismael182
I'd love to turn you on
Chicago, IL
Male - 28 Years Old
Dammit, I really don't care for Matthew McConaughey.
10:51 AM on 05/05/13 
User Info.
Ismael182
I'd love to turn you on
Chicago, IL
Male - 28 Years Old
I like the cast, except for Matthew McCantbebotheredtospelllastnamerigh taguey. Don't care for him.
02:25 PM on 05/05/13 
User Info.
Ismael182
I'd love to turn you on
Chicago, IL
Male - 28 Years Old
Haven't seen Mud, and I guess Lincoln Lawyer wasn't that bad either..eh I dunno.
11:34 PM on 11/06/14 
User Info.
Ismael182
I'd love to turn you on
Chicago, IL
Male - 28 Years Old
Wow, that was pretty amazing. Disappointed that I can't even get the score until Nov 17, boooo. But I must see it again.
12:04 AM on 11/13/14 
User Info.
Ismael182
I'd love to turn you on
Chicago, IL
Male - 28 Years Old
I saw this again today in IMAX 70mm. First time was in 35mm, and it was noticeably more grainy/70s styleish. In 35mm, the take off scene and the Murph telling Brand her father was dead in the endurance while the others were heading to Dr. Mann's planet scene the music was extremely loud where it literally felt like the theater was shaking/vibrating. I actually kinda liked it though. But in IMAX 70mm it was more restrained, but the picture was alot more gorgeous, especially the scenes in space. What an incredible film, loved catching things I missed the first time around, and the tesseract scene was even more outstanding to me this time around.
09:28 PM on 11/13/14 
User Info.
Ismael182
I'd love to turn you on
Chicago, IL
Male - 28 Years Old
I saw Interstellar with a friend the first time, and she kept asking me questions about what was going on and I had to be patient with her, which was almost unbearable because she kept interrupting during slightly significant moments.. The second time though, I watched it alone and I caught everything I had missed.
04:18 PM on 11/17/14 
User Info.
Ismael182
I'd love to turn you on
Chicago, IL
Male - 28 Years Old
Listened to the soundtrack, fantastic score. My only complaint is I don't hear the music in the scene when Cooper detaches from the ship and falls into the black hole. I remember the music used there vividly because I felt my heart beating and the music reflecting the feeling of falling into hell. It was a very short piece but extremely effective and I hope those 10 seconds are included in the deluxe version. (The version I intend to buy)
05:06 PM on 11/17/14 
User Info.
Ismael182
I'd love to turn you on
Chicago, IL
Male - 28 Years Old
If anyone is curious as to what the deluxe soundtrack comes with: http://www.myplaydirect.com/interstellar-soundtrack

Illuminated Star Projection Box
Over 2 Hours of Music
Disc 1: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
Disc 2: Bonus material with 35 minutes of music unavailable anywhere else.
Decodable light message
Liner Notes by Christopher Nolan and Hans Zimmer
Extended Booklet with Behind The Scenes Scoring Photos
Full MP3 digital download of the Interstellar Soundtrack on November 18th.
Z+ App Free Download of Soundtrack in DTS Headphone: X Surround Sound
Download Code will be emailed on November 18.
DTS Headphone:X enables listeners to enjoy the INTERSTELLAR soundtrack in the most immersive and realistic surround sound using any set of headphones. Listen to the album the way it sounds in Hans Zimmerís studio!

This is what I want. Except its 40$ and I have to wait 8-10 weeks. The deluxe version available everywhere else doesn't have the music from one of my favorite scenes (Cooper falling into the black hole) but I'm guessing it'll be on this one. Might have to go ahead and get this, thinking about it.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos