12:57 AM on 01/11/13
GetUpAndrew
The Things We Think We're Missing
User Info.
Nice track.
01:34 AM on 01/11/13
signal to noise
User Info.
this band is perfect. great song. would have fit weird on the album, but its not any less incredible.
07:01 AM on 01/11/13
Stephin_DC
Registered Member
User Info.
I genuinely do not understand the appeal of this band. I checked them out due to there ranking on the "best of 2012" list and was really disappointed The singer and hooks are just so incredibly generic. How their record was more liked than Basement reallt boggles my mind.
07:12 AM on 01/11/13
Ryan Gardner
User Info.
Awesome. Such a great record
07:15 AM on 01/11/13
jrtbighurt
[SOMEONEcallANambulance]
User Info.
I genuinely do not understand the appeal of this band. I checked them out due to there ranking on the "best of 2012" list and was really disappointed The singer and hooks are just so incredibly generic. How their record was more liked than Basement reallt boggles my mind.
I agree.
07:20 AM on 01/11/13
Wutz
Don't Worry, I'm A Pilot
User Info.
I always forget about these guys on my iPod (I think it's because they're in the middle of artists I don't listen to much anymore). Every time I hear even one of the songs I run around with a music boner the rest of the day.

This wouldn't have fit well on EYEL but it's a good one anyway.
08:47 AM on 01/11/13
Mario57
We can gallop upon the sea...
User Info.

i feel the same about their new album. you should check their older stuff out if you haven't yet. End Measured Mile is much stronger and anything but generic.
05:32 PM on 02/25/13
domEmbona
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Commuting to work isn't always easy for the working mother who has to get her children ready to go to school or daycare before she begins her commute to work. But once you get behind the wheel beats by dre studio sale of your car or onto the bus, train, ferry or bicycle, your commute can be blissful time to yourself. In fact, the more creative you are, the more you can put this "me time" to good use. Whether you have a 20 minute train ride or two hour drive, try some of the following tips for using commute time wisely. Bus, Train and Ferry CommuteWhen you're forced to sit on a bus, train or ferry for any period of time, you suddenly find a break in your busy day with a designated amount of time to yourself. For many working mothers, this can be time to relax, catch a quick nap, meditate or apply makeup. However, many working moms like to take advantage of any free moment they can steal to get all the things done on their monster justbeats sale daily to do list. For commutes where you're not the vehicle operator, try accomplishing some of following tasks: Reading. I'm sure your stay at home mother counterparts are always talking to you about the latest book they read, or even worse: they attend a book club and are constantly talking about how much they enjoy it. What runs through your mind is, "If I only had the time to read. " Your commute to work is your opportunity to catch up on your reading. beats by dre solo Whether it's the latest Twilight Novel on your Kindle, or simply the business plan you typed up last night, use commute time for recreational or professional reading. Writing Need to finish a business proposal? Commute time is opportune for doing this, especially if you carry your laptop with you to work. beats by dre pro sale Other types of writing that can be completed on your commute include birthday invitations, holiday cards and your daily planner of activities. Planning With cell phone in hand you can use commute time to plan and schedule meetings, hire babysitters, make dinner reservations and schedule vacations. Have your daily planner available to jot down plans you make. It's also a good time to get a jump start on your morning business calls, if the background noise is minimal and you won't disturb fellow commuters. Car Commuters Phone Calls If you're behind the wheel of a car commuting to and from work each day, you can still use this time effectively. While your main goal is to concentrate on the road, you can use a headset or speaker phone spiderman beats by dre to make social or business calls. Don't make calls for which you'll need to jot down information, but it's a good time to telephone friends and family you don't have time to contact during the workday. Learning Use this time to listen to CDs that can teach you a new language, such as the Rosetta Stone. Check out books on tape or CD from your local library, or download interesting lectures from iTunes or a university Web site. Bicycle and Pedestrian Commuters Exercising Riding a bicycle to work has become a healthy way to commute for both yourself and the environment. If you choose this mode of transportation to commute to work, you're also getting a good cardio workout. Also, consider walking to work if the pace is fast enough you'll burn calories, raise your heart rate and tone all those key muscles.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests