Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 1 posts
02:00 PM on 01/10/13
choice-of-fate
Groezrock represent.
User Info.
As Running Out of Places to go was my favorite release of this year (next to The Menzingers' On The Impossible Past that is), it will be hard to pick a favorite one on this EP, but I think Let Me In has the greatest personal meaning and relevance for me. Right when the EP was released, my gf iof two years broke up with me in a very harsh and sour break-up. Being absolutely devastated this track was kind of my siren song of those days, it helped me relativate and getting back up again. It really gave me the right words to my feelings about this whole deal. While I still look back with sore eyes on this darker period, this track gave me this great realization that I'm better off this way. I feel like one of the Diener brothers must have had a similar experience, because the sincerity really came through in 'Let Me In' and it just showcased how great lyricists they are and how they were able to capture these emotions. I'm just thankful this music was there to help me to get myself back together. I've had the great honour to meet the boys on several occassions and I think this track really captures a great deal of what they're about. Can't wait for the next thing they've got coming for us.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos